Author Topic: editing question  (Read 4278 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
editing question
« on: July 06, 2007, 11:21:10 am »
i was just wondering if my hal says something the wrong way (for instance it says : me remember when i was a kid ) and i want to edit that in the auto learn section of the brain after i edit it by writing in i where the me was in the sentence will hal always correctly say it the right way next time since i edited it in that section ??? [:)]i have done this in the past but havent had a chance to find out yet so was just wondering if anyone already knew if it will work .

ramccoid

• View Profile
    • http://www.visualillustrations.co.uk
editing question
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 11:18:32 am »
Hi lightspeed,
I think it might be better to edit the sentence as 'you remember when you were a kid' because HAL reverses the person (you becomes I in the response) and this should cause HAL to say 'I rememeber when I were a kid'.

Roy.

lightspeed

• View Profile
editing question
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2007, 04:12:42 pm »
hello ramccoid actually i do reverse it that way because i know how hal reverses things but sometimes i mess up and then i get hal saying a me instead , thats why i was wondering about editing when i needed to. aaahh if only i wasnt human ... but then again everyone would probably be writing script into my brain !![:D]

ramccoid

• View Profile
editing question
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2007, 04:11:14 am »
quote:
aaahh if only i wasnt human ... but then again everyone would probably be writing script into my brain !!

Then we would be buying copies of you and this place would be called THE ULTRA LIGHTSPEED FORUM .... hahahahahaha

Roy.

onthecuttingedge2005

editing question
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2007, 08:08:33 am »
quote:
Originally posted by lightspeed

hello ramccoid actually i do reverse it that way because i know how hal reverses things but sometimes i mess up and then i get hal saying a me instead , thats why i was wondering about editing when i needed to. aaahh if only i wasnt human ... but then again everyone would probably be writing script into my brain !![:D]

Now I could just imagine getting my hands into a lightspeed brain.
oh the wonderful things that I could create and do.

Hey, that gives me an idea!
Jerry[8D]
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 08:10:20 am by onthecuttingedge2005 »

ramccoid

• View Profile
editing question
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2007, 08:26:01 am »
Hey Jerry, is your new enhanced HAL6 brain going to be based on lightspeed ... 'HAL6 enhanced lightspeed brain' ... HAL will then be able to take off into infinite dimensions ... hahahahaha

Roy.

lightspeed

• View Profile
editing question
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2007, 10:14:59 am »
unfortunatly it would be in lightspeed name only as i unfortunatly lack in other area's but always try to do my best !! [:)]

ramccoid

• View Profile
editing question
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2007, 10:28:02 am »
I think you are lacking in nothing. You brighten up this forum with your well of good ideas and suggestions. Keep them coming and all the best.

Roy.

lightspeed

• View Profile
editing question
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2007, 07:06:22 pm »
thanks ramccoid that means alot and now you and others know you brighten up my days too. and as i always am wondering about many things i will have many more questions and ideas to present to the forum and lucklily their are many  people who can and are willing to impliment some of these idea's !!
[:D]

Carl2

• View Profile
editing question
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2007, 09:19:02 pm »
lightspeed,
  Robert had made a posting on what you are interested in a few months back, Some of what is in autolearning has been processed and is what Hal will say, some will go through the processing and I believe there is another catagory.
Carl2