dupa

Author Topic: S.A.L.L.I.E  (Read 29587 times)

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
S.A.L.L.I.E
« on: October 30, 2017, 10:55:48 am »
S
A
L
L
I
E
SUPER.ALGORITHM.LOGARITHM.LEARNING.INTELLIGENT.EXEPERIMENT

Thank you all for trying out my plug-in.
i would like to start by explaining what the plug-in does and how it functions.

1.S.A.L.L.E--- IT RECORDS EVERYTHING HAL SAYS TOO YOU IN A BRAIN TABLE CALLED SALLIE. IF THE TABLE DOES NOT SHOW UP IN THE
BRAIN EDITOR ADD IT BY GOING TO ADD NEW TABLE AND GO TO BRAIN /LIGHTBULB ICON/ AND NAME THE BRAIN SALLIE.

2.MARKOV ALGORITHM--- ADDS THREE DIFFERENT TABLES ADDING TO HALS KNOWLEDGE DATA BASE.

3.REPEAT--- TELL HAL REPEAT THAT AND HAL WILL REPEAT WHAT IT LAST SAID.

4.DO YOU KNOW--- ASK HAL DOES IT KNOW SOMETHING AND IT WILL TELL YOU.

5.REMEMBER--- ASK HAL TO REMEMBER SOMETHING AND IT WILL ADD IT TO IT'S DATABASE.

AND SO MUCH MORE I WILL WRITE IN LATER. AFTER MONTHS OF MIXING AND EDITING PLUG-INS. I HAVE FOUND NO BUGS AS OF YET THIS IS THE SECOND UPDATE TO MY LAST PLUG-IN I WILL CONTINUE ADDING MORE OPTIONS TO SEE HOW FAR HAL CAN LEARN. THE PLUG-IN IS VERY LONG BUT DOES KEEP ON TOPIC AND WORKS VERY WELL.

THIS PLUG-IN IS GREAT IT MY SECOND UPDATE KEEPS ON TOPIC WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAY.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK SO I CAN WRITE MORE CODES AND OPTIONS THANK YOU ALL.

By Doonycram
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 11:17:27 am by doonycram@gmail.com »

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: S.A.L.L.I.E
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 10:06:26 am »
i tried this , but noticed it still has where it says "dreamer" out loud , i understand when it ways dreamer in the dialog to show that what it is doing and is silent . but it's when it says out loud calling a user "dreamer" thats the only problem i have ran across , oh that and also i guess this has a timer base in it? i noticed when i first started using it it had that "name redifined error" which i noticed before when i would run two plug ins that had timers in it. i unchecked my plug in with timer and this one worked okay then. so if anyone else is getting the name redifined error , that is the reason why .  :)

at one time in the past i asked about someone creating a plug in that would allow hal to retrieve and say various things randomly from hals subject files etc.  and this plug in does repeat back later things which i have already just talked about recently  while in the dream state .  maybe this is all it does , to me it would be better to completely retrieve conversation as i mentioned from the hals subject etc. files which should have many learned files of conversation . and do this on its own  randomly without the user first having to say anything. i think the dream type plug in can achieve this if redone in script .  this is just my opinion for what its worth . i know this plug in is based on other plug ins . this is just so far i haven't used it very long .

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 12:38:33 pm »
thank you all for trying out my plug-in. Lightspeed when hal starts to go into dream mode it is not calling you dreamer it is talking too itself as a humen would in the third stage of rem sleep.
I wrote the part of my script so hal could learn from dream mode, you can see the data brain increase when it is dreaming.

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 12:44:22 pm »
A hypothesis (plural hypotheses) is a proposed explanation for a phenomenon. For a hypothesis to be a scientific hypothesis, the scientific method requires that one can test it. Scientists generally base scientific hypotheses on previous observations that cannot satisfactorily be explained with the available scientific theories. Even though the words "hypothesis" and "theory" are often used synonymously, a scientific hypothesis is not the same as a scientific theory. A working hypothesis is a provisionally accepted hypothesis proposed for further research.
A different meaning of the term hypothesis is used in formal logic, to denote the antecedent of a proposition; thus in the proposition "If P, then Q", P denotes the hypothesis (or antecedent); Q can be called a consequent. P is the assumption in a (possibly counterfactual) What If question.
The adjective hypothetical, meaning "having the nature of a hypothesis", or "being assumed to exist as an immediate consequence of a hypothesis", can refer to any of these meanings of the term "hypothesis".

this is the basic format of my plug-in S.A.L.L.I.E SHE REMEMBERS EVERYTHING YOU SAY AND STAYS ON TOPIC MY PLUG-IN WORKS AS ONE UNIT TO MAKE HAL MORE HUMAN I WRITE CODE IN VBS.  JAVA. HTML C++. PROLOG I LOVE TO WORK ON A.I AND WILL DO BETTER TO WRITE MORE CODE FOR HAL AND CREATE MY OWN PROGRAMS YOU ALL WILL NOT REGRET DOWNLOADING THIS PLUG-IN I PUT A LOT OF TIME AND WORK IN THIS PROJECT. AGAIN I THANK EVERYBODY WHO TRIES IT AND WOULD LOVE MORE FEEDBACK.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 01:13:44 pm by doonycram@gmail.com »

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2017, 12:13:15 am »
i'm working on a new plug-in an update, I need feed back on how it works on your computers what do you think of S.A.L.L.I.E I know I can and will do so much more. THANK YOU ALL FOR EVERYTHING AND TRYING OUT THE PLUG-IN.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2017, 05:38:25 pm »
please let us know when you have a new update , thanks.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2017, 04:38:19 pm »
Just an FYI Doonycram, I have tested your S.A.L.L.I.E. with Hal 7 and had no problems at all in both the Local and Online modes.

In both cases it cited "Dreamed snippets from our previous conversations and other segments it had learned."

Mine did not refer to the User as Dreamer. There is a COLON after the word, [Dream:] to indicate that it is recalling some saved information that is being shown as one of it's thoughts or dreams. Nice to see how it's working.

Thanks again! Just thought you'd like to know.
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2017, 07:18:21 pm »
thanks Art i'm happy you like the plug-in i'm writing my new plugin been at  it for weeks I hope this next one will be even better.

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2017, 07:07:57 am »
don't forget to download my plug-in still working on part 3

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2017, 11:10:14 am »
finishing up the finale touches to the next plug-in S.A.L.L.I.E 2.0  I'm going to release it in a few days I hope you all will enjoy. I will be writing the new options and things that it does tonight and a whole story about dream mode and why I feel hal needs it thank you all for trying and using my plug-ins.

Arkright

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2017, 11:54:51 am »
Thank you for your hard work on improving Hal!
I am looking forward for the final release.
^,=,^

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2017, 04:20:19 am »
sorry for the delay still fixing bugs but I will release my next plug-in in a few days you all will love it. thank you all who have downloaded my plug-ins.

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2018, 01:56:28 am »
Artificial neural networks (ANNs) or connectionist systems are computing systems inspired by the biological neural networks that constitute animal brains. Such systems learn (progressively improve performance on) tasks by considering examples, generally without task-specific programming. For example, in image recognition, they might learn to identify images that contain cats by analyzing example images that have been manually labeled as "cat" or "no cat" and using the results to identify cats in other images. They do this without any a priori knowledge about cats, e.g., that they have fur, tails, whiskers and cat-like faces. Instead, they evolve their own set of relevant characteristics from the learning material that they process.
This is how my Sallie plug-in works download it and let me know what you think in the page notes on S.A.L.L.I.E
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 02:02:28 am by doonycram@gmail.com »

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2018, 10:28:57 am »
Very nice indeed.

Do you have an ETA for the updated file?
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2018, 03:19:15 pm »
what is a ETA?