dupa

Author Topic: How to make Hal smarter  (Read 3330 times)

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
How to make Hal smarter
« on: February 25, 2018, 01:14:19 am »
I have gave so much of my time, My life to Ultrahal and learned so much in three years I have so much codes I have not released and would hope people would not take this program for granted. Check out my Plug-in S.A.L.L.I.E and see the names on the list, I wish we could all get together and work on doing more. Somebody has been writing spam on here about fake passports which has nothing to do with hal Sorry but not sorry for my rant we who have been here for so long deserve better. I want to create a robot like the movie chappie with hal and I will try again to figure it out until then everybody enjoy HAL and I thank Robert Medeksza for the best A.i in the world. I thank you all and goodnight.

Checker57

• View Profile
Re: How to make Hal smarter
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2018, 02:21:04 am »
 :)

Spitfire2600

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2018, 03:35:38 am »
We just need to make an intelligent webscraper.

-Spitfire2600
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 06:52:07 pm by Spitfire2600 »

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2018, 12:16:10 pm »
Dooney: I agree

but its so hard to find like minded people for a common goal.
To many self agendas and complete wack jobs.
Ive tried

cyber jedi

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2018, 03:30:26 pm »
THEIR WILL always be ignorant spammers , out to show the rest of the world just how stupid they are by posting spam on many websites . that's why i have warned people not to click on their web site links , not only are some people spammers but some leave links that will also download a virus to your pc .  in the past a long time ago i clicked on something( not from here ) and it was the blue screen of death prank , for anyone who hasn't had it here is a description of it.

The Blue Screen of Death prank displays the dreaded Windows blue screen. Each detail of this prank has been defined so users will not be able to tell it's a fake.   
 so it's especially best not to click on spammers links, it could be viruses or lock your computer with ransomeware etc.