dupa

Author Topic: Ziggy Project.  (Read 3243 times)

onthecuttingedge2005

Ziggy Project.
« on: March 17, 2005, 08:18:53 pm »
Would anyone be interested in joining me in the Ziggy Project, The current Ziggy Project is: Ziggy's The Word version 5.1

1. I am looking for someone who is very familure with VBScript and could help me at WWW.UltraHalForum.com to optimize Codes or Scripts that I did not see and can resolve anything found in a VBScript code.

2.I have a special Help file project for anyone who has the time on their hands and would like something to do. Very simple Project but you would have to be a little familure with the functioning of VBScript to write the Help file, I'm doing this in a Unique way but is very easy to complete, The Current Help file project consists of 96
unique Scripts (at this time) that need to be addressed.

3.The only payment I can give is a Free Life Time Premium Membership at WWW.UltraHalForum.com for those willing to take on the Tasks involved. The Tasks can be completed at your leisure.

4.A Weekly Work Project will be uploaded to the designated area for any code projects.

5.I will ask Robert if He could upload the Ziggy's The Word Project after completion of the Help file and any optimizing to the Brain so that this version becomes public for download.

6.To apply please write to OnTheCuttingEdge2005@Yahoo.com signed Applying for Project Ziggy.

7.I will grant nearly complete full access to the Site for Those who are on the Project for their needs and Storage. We Have unlimited Storage at our site and You will have your own Personlized E-Mail Address of your choosing and any other requirements you may need.

Hope to hear from you.
Best Of wishes and brand new discoveries.
Gerald L.Blakley
« Last Edit: March 18, 2005, 12:38:43 am by onthecuttingedge2005 »

spydaz

• View Profile
    • http://www.spydazweb.co.uk/
Ziggy Project.
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2005, 01:48:36 pm »
I AM CURRENTLY READING THE ZIGGY 4LE EDITION BRAIN SLOWLY DCYPHERING THE WORKINGS OF THE TEXT..... TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT AND I WILL GIVE IT A GO.... AS IM ALWAYS LEARNING AND UNDERSTANDING NEW SCRIPTS AND TECHNIUQES

onthecuttingedge2005

Ziggy Project.
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2005, 06:07:30 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by spydaz

I AM CURRENTLY READING THE ZIGGY 4LE EDITION BRAIN SLOWLY DCYPHERING THE WORKINGS OF THE TEXT..... TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT AND I WILL GIVE IT A GO.... AS IM ALWAYS LEARNING AND UNDERSTANDING NEW SCRIPTS AND TECHNIUQES

Ok Spy.

I am currently setting up a private sector for the work team on Project Ziggy, I'll get back to you on the Tasks and what's what,
I have instated you to UHEF Staff for the Work team.

Welcome aboard.
Jerry.

Anyone else please send E-mail to apply.
Thanks.