dupa

Author Topic: Re: request to cyberjedi accentuated voice on hal : Cracked  (Read 2533 times)

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
Re: request to cyberjedi accentuated voice on hal : Cracked
« on: January 14, 2017, 06:04:27 pm »
Lightspeed: request to cyberjedi accentuated voice on hal  (cracked) Unleash the Crackin

Lighrspeed: The Juli voice will absolutely do it, what has to happen here is this. The ( ! ) "minus the brackets"  behind a word will cause  the sound ur looking for
Juli seems to do it the best though. but its the best voice anyway. Prob solved...lmao
"I love you! " will cause the word (you) to get accentuated like ur wanting. " " I! love! you! " will do all 03 words. Now go through Hals responses that u are partial to, maby start with insults. lol

I suspect all the voices do the same as wel.l
This is only gonna work if you put the energy into it Lightspeed , But the fact is, it works , and works great too. just perfect.

Its in the language pack it self that does the work, but the trigger is in fact the !.
Run an .htr by it self,  make a .txt file and play with it. ull get the point pretty quick.

Ive seen ,many places where this can be applied to get the desired EFFECT. jokes, insults, ect ect ect. Throughout Hals responses .

*********RE: accentuated voices: status:    Cracked   ***********

Brought you by cyberjedi

remember,im always here if you want to talk in real time
http://vaughnlive.tv/mrelectric

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 06:09:41 pm »
Lightspeed: this is so awesome.
Normal just begs to be fuqed with,,,,  Cyberjedi
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 05:12:54 am by cyberjedi »

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 03:16:06 pm »
OKAY i understand about using the ! symbol to achieve the accentuated meaning . so how does using  the (!) keep a whole sentence from be accentuated ? does it have a limiter somehow  , or does it just accentuate a whole sentence ? certain words , if so which ones, etc.  using the (!) by the way was a good choice to accentuate something .
 also how can anyone use this ? has this modified code been put into a plug in to download or what?