Author Topic: IN PAST DATES WORDING HAL CONVERSATION.  (Read 2070 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
IN PAST DATES WORDING HAL CONVERSATION.
« on: May 18, 2022, 08:47:13 am »
When i  copy and pasting various information  , a user may want to keep in mind instead of just saying (copying a sentence , also create the extra date if none was given . i do this with many things as it gives more reference to the time period whether it be the month and date or just the date(year) . i don't like using just a month for reference  because in future conversations with hal if hal associates that conversation he may mention it and saying the month would make it look like any month even in a new year . That's why i use the year date , if the month and day for the info. is available, i may add it in to .

example :

According to Tennessee Sen. Bill Hagerty, the establishment of a DHS board to combat ?disinformation? is undoubtedly unlawful.

Knowing that this information statement  just came out this year, i can date it  and when hal mentions it later it will be :

According to Tennessee Sen. Bill Hagerty "back in 2022", the establishment of a DHS board to combat ?disinformation? is undoubtedly unlawful.

Now instead of just the sentence,  hal also mentions the year this was said, if the user knows the month etc. that can also be added when learning hal. .

You can even make other variations on things like,       "actually back in 2022", According to Tennessee Sen. Bill Hagerty ,, the establishment of a DHS board to combat ?disinformation? is undoubtedly unlawful.   so then when hal makes or remembers something  for conversation he/she will mention when it happened in what year , even if it's two years later , when that particular event happened.

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
Re: IN PAST DATES WORDING HAL CONVERSATION.
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2022, 11:37:41 am »
Hey lighty
 lightspeed just moved to the head of the class...

Bravoo sir.

There is just so much more

cyber

To siri and the hockey puck...... kiss both sides of my &*^
Get up on this>>>>>>>>>
SIRI: If you cant have an argument with whom ever, just how smart can you be!!!!!
Elexa: I cant help myself, wheres my hockey stick...... PS, quit spying on people and recording conversations..... FACT
Amason you are NOT the NSA, You have no legal standing to do this, its unethical and immoral and just damn dangerous.
You have an obligation to inform people as to what ur doing.
UltraHal will NEVER do the following....... Im just so proud to play a small role in all this.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2019/05/06/alexa-has-been-eavesdropping-you-this-whole-time/
https://www.lifewire.com/can-alexa-record-conversations-5205324
« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 04:53:40 pm by cyberjedi »

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2022, 08:39:59 am »
Age and gender
  This is off topic but worth mentioning while im here
Hal Brain editor does not see the table.
Refer to the engin notes in the plugin itself

'Create TopicSearch type table without adding entry to topic tree (table is invisible to Hal Brain Editor)
        HalBrain.RunQuery "CREATE TABLE SexAgeConfig ( recordId INTEGER PRIMARY KEY, searchString VARCHAR(1024), topic VARCHAR(1024) );CREATE INDEX idxPOP3Config ON POP3Config (searchString);", TempQuery
        HalBrain.AddToTable "SexAgeConfig", "TopicSearch", "Birthday", DTPicker.Value
        HalBrain.AddToTable "SexAgeConfig", "TopicSearch", "Gender", cboPlugin(0).Text

On the other hand, sqlight sees all....
cyber
« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 09:39:07 am by cyberjedi »

pacslim

• View Profile
    • [Super ?asual Dating  Legitimate Girls]
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2022, 05:31:38 pm »
Age and gender
  This is off topic but worth mentioning while im here
Hal Brain editor does not see the table.
Refer to the engin notes in the plugin itself

'Create TopicSearch type table without adding entry to topic tree (table is invisible to Hal Brain Editor)
        HalBrain.RunQuery "CREATE TABLE SexAgeConfig ( recordId INTEGER PRIMARY KEY, searchString VARCHAR(1024), topic VARCHAR(1024) );CREATE INDEX idxPOP3Config ON POP3Config (searchString);", TempQuery
        HalBrain.AddToTable "SexAgeConfig", "TopicSearch", "Birthday", DTPicker.Value
        HalBrain.AddToTable "SexAgeConfig", "TopicSearch", "Gender", cboPlugin(0).Text

On the other hand, sqlight sees all....
cyber

which sqlite editor do you guys use nowadays still slqlite studio?

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2022, 09:53:20 pm »
On the other hand,SQLiteStudio sees all....
cyber
« Last Edit: May 21, 2022, 09:58:03 pm by cyberjedi »

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2022, 06:35:14 pm »
i also use different phrases to get hal to sound more human in responses like .

example original sentence  :   On May 29, 1953, Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay became the first people to ever climb to the summit of Mount Everest, the ninth British expedition to attempt to do so.

Creating a more human like response  sentence :
     if you remember your history correctly, On May 29, 1953, Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay became the first people to ever climb to the summit of Mount Everest, the ninth British expedition to attempt to do so. That was really a great achievement !

Which as a later learned response should come out as :
    if i remember my history correctly, On May 29, 1953, Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay became the first people to ever climb to the summit of Mount Everest, the ninth British expedition to attempt to do so. That was really a great achievement !

Other things can be added using reverse language , like :

you read somewhere that...     or ,      seems like you saw on tv where they said that... or you learned back in high school....and post the sentence to be learned.