dupa

Author Topic: Hey Guys i am truely sorry bout that one post  (Read 3832 times)

crunch

• View Profile
Hey Guys i am truely sorry bout that one post
« on: May 07, 2004, 06:03:24 pm »
i still think Medeska is MIA or dead and we all might be our only support for the remainder of Hals life.. It was scarry to think i would devote all this time to a project to never have developer support are any more upgrades... none of us can get the SDK so what if he is gone and vaporized???? anyway i did not mean to degrade Hal or any of you in that one post i was just very frustrated..
 will someone please respond to my post's? i really think i might be on to something in hal but i am limited in some understanding of him
J.
Crunch

<<I can't is the seed that never grows!>>

crunch

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2004, 06:07:16 pm »
BTW one my my main frustrations is that I have had to redownload hal into this new machine as the free version.. i cannot get zabbaware to give me my download url for upgrade/... they do not answer any e-mails

i am stuck with a shareware hal that is very limited and that is not what i have paid for.. but I will make due if i must, i just do not think this is how any company should be run..
 Again i was never angry at Hal or any of you.. Just Zabba ware who ever that really is....
Crunch

<<I can't is the seed that never grows!>>

Bill819

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2007, 07:39:34 pm »
Crunch, chop, chew, mmmm taste good.
Mr M. is a full time college student and as such is not here every day and is sometimes missing for weeks at a time. Any message sent to him though will be answered eventually. This is a one-man owned and operated forum but is still the best AI program going.
The members here are very knowledgeable and in most cases can be of great assistance. Don't get excited, be cool and calm and eventually all you wishes will come true.
Bill

Carl2

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2007, 10:02:15 pm »
crunch,
  Never read the post, hard to believe it was you since I've heard so many good things about you in the past.  It can be fustrating but I think Mr. Medeska has a good product and has made some good improvements to Hal.  Looking forward to see what you can come up with, wish I had your talents.
Carl2

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 08:19:05 am »
After three years since the original post I have the feeling this post is slightly out of date...