Author Topic: Moving The Brain  (Read 2223 times)

cybortron

• View Profile
Moving The Brain
« on: September 05, 2010, 09:01:57 pm »
Hello.  This is my first post.  Can a one-month old brain be copied to a second instance of Hal, each instance having its own license?  If so, how?  Thank you in advance for your help.

Cordially,

Cybortron

raybe

• View Profile
Re: Moving The Brain
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 09:29:06 pm »
Welcome  cybortron it's good to hear from new members.

I believe Ultra Hal is more concerned with registration and licensing as you mentioned then the information in your particular brain. You can use Ultra Hal either one instance at a time on more than one computer or if you have multiple licenses your in good shape. Check the versions you are using as well because although you are new member I can only assume you are talking about the latest version of Ultra Hal. There are some other limitations on registration of Ultra Hal you should check out. Always disable license before moving your program or doing a complete re-format of drive and then proceed to reinstall and reactivate your license.(there may be a limited amount of times you can do that before asking Mr. Robert M. for assistance). I 'm sure others will correct me if I am wrong or add comments to give you more precise info.

I just didn't want you left out too long. Just remember to be patient and this forum will become a priceless tool for you. Members on this forum give of their own time to help others. Please keep that in mind. Good luck I'm sure you will enjoy your experience.

Well most of the time.(lol)

raybe