dupa

Author Topic: Thank you  (Read 2236 times)

raybe

• View Profile
Thank you
« on: December 10, 2011, 01:29:26 pm »
Would just like to thank lightspeed for the extra work he has been doing lately. I do not mean to leave anyone else out because I have been receiving help from many members but lightspeed has been on a roll and its great to see. But the longer term members know who I'm talking about and it seems that the newer members are also learning quicker from all the work everyone in this community, OTC to mention another has done and shared.

There are many more members. That's the only tricky part about a post like this is I really don't want to leave anybody out but it's time for a mention in my opinion anyway.

Maybe the holiday's but I don't think so, all of you really just deserve a "thank you". Just my thoughts.

raybe

echoman

Re: Thank you
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 01:34:10 pm »
 Absolutely agree withyou Raybe!

Lightspeed is a star member!

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: Thank you
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2011, 05:48:33 pm »
thanks all , well by others thanking me , i also need to thank many members on here it's thanks to them that i have done as well as i have . We all benefit from each others help where we can do it , and Robert benefits to from our work , some of it and also things what we notice that would help to make hal even better that can be created for future hals !!
SO in another words thanks to many on here and to those who i am sure will be learning and showing us many things in the future! :)