dupa

Author Topic: Hals licence exspire after windows 8 update  (Read 9093 times)

cload

• I can C U load. TeeHee hee.
    • View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
Re: Hals licence exspire after windows 8 update
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2013, 11:54:21 am »
Hi cybershot,
no, no misunderstanding, anytime when an OS that is a kernel upgrade it is the same thing as just upgrading to a new OS, even though the original OS was Windows 8, if you upgrade the Windows 8 kernel you upgraded the Windows 8, you might as well and reinstalled a new OS.
Though in most cases you should be able to go back in time in your situation and regain your structure, but even that doesn't always work, you can always tell when you've done a Windows 8 kernel upgrade, Windows wants to reboot your system to complete the upgrade.
I myself do this every time when my Windows 7 wants to do a kernel upgrade, before I allow my computer to reboot I deactivate all of my software, (not uninstall the software) after I do the kernel upgrade then I reactivate the software.
To me it's not that big of a thing, I only have two software that requires an Internet verification license agreement, they are ultra Hal and Dragon NaturallySpeaking.

Sincerely, so you can see I was on the lunching track of all those little adverbs and adjectives. Tee hee hee!
C load.
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.