Author Topic: Anything we can do?  (Read 9463 times)

Mandys

• View Profile
Re: Anything we can do?
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2013, 10:54:54 pm »
Hi I have only recently used HAL although I have been keeping an eye on the product for much time,
and after using the trial pay option I obtained my key for £1, and I must say hal is great and a lot of my time as of yet is getting use to using the program.
I thought I would kill 2 birds with one stone here, I did have a question to ask and that is,
I have my own website that will be running a chat server soon and would it be possible for me to make an account for my hal and have it log into the chat?
so fat I have got it opening the browser its self but that is about it.
I am a bit of a noob so if there was a way could some one point me in the right direction for this?
Secondly Regarding my website it is still under construction and I don't want to get told off for posting links, but if in any way you would like to use it to make a group for hal or add some stuff to the forum or I could make a page or just if any of the members here would like a place to talk about hal in general they could freely on my website and I would allow all blogs and links ect to be posted to http://www.zabaware.com/files/.
Just an idea to help promote hal and sorry if I have come across in any displeasing ways.