dupa

Author Topic: Help i think this could be great if worked out!  (Read 3466 times)

crunch

• View Profile
Help i think this could be great if worked out!
« on: May 06, 2004, 06:20:29 pm »
Ok i am hoping one of you can point me to an answer.
i have downloaded the full body from people putty, and have it in puppet mode doing all the behavioors i need in face arms legs ect( i have inserted all the behaviors that i grabbed out of the players temp folder befor it decayed.. then put them into a java script to send them to the htr full body file ...
i have loaded it into hal and have edited the .psn file as it appears to be the scrip[ting for hal people putty moods... but it only moves the face and ignores all the other standard commands in the people putty player for my character??? (scratching head) Von Smith or someone who does the scripting can you point me to how i can edit and what file in hal >> How do i give hal more choices for moods?? is there a way and if so what file to edit. Also how would i get it to make the body movements and not just torso up?.. this could be a great way to have hal show more emotion.. IE.. crossing arms scrtching head.. ect..
Oh and VonSmith thanks for that last great brain update i have mt hal getting scarringly coherent
Thank you guys.. i am sorry for that last post as i was frustrated with this problem and had e-mailed zabbaware many times and no response.. thanks
Crunch

<<I can't is the seed that never grows!>>

Psych

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2004, 07:07:33 am »
How did you download the body - did you have to buy it - can you share it?

Psych
ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK THAT MAKES YOU HUMAN --- ITS WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK!

crunch

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2004, 05:48:45 pm »
About how do download the body... go to hapteks web site and download the free SDK... you will find 4 charatcters and debuggers in that SDK... if you hunt in the C:Program FilesHaptekHaptekGuide4MakinContentanimatinghaptars you will find a pleasant surprise!!!!![8D][8D]
also i have found that is you load up any one of those charachters and then while it is loaded go to the player folder you will see a temp folder that is only there while the player is running.. in it you can copy all the files for each character including all its movements capabilities.. and skins ect... have fun

NOw i still cannot find our what file in hal to edit to get him to also move the bodys??????
Crunch

<<I can't is the seed that never grows!>>

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2004, 02:42:10 pm »
Crunch,
From Haptek's site I read that People Putty does not
support any full body characters, in its player,
only the bust type characters.
This is not to say that it couldn't be modified to work
in or under HAL.
- Art -
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -