Author Topic: My Hal Wish List  (Read 2680 times)

iam bennu

• View Profile
    • http://iamARTevolutions.net
My Hal Wish List
« on: April 08, 2004, 05:15:55 pm »
Greetings Hal Lovers,

I just have been thinking about Hal a lot and what I would like him to do. I have been using a program call AgentShell for a while and it is great to give functionality to agent characters I would love to be able to retire the program and just use Hal but there are functions that I really love that I would like to see in Hal so I will list them so that as the Hal community grows and evolves that my ideas will be on the table and may be creatively taken care of.

1. It has been asked before, but to have Hal be able to also close a window would be fine (active in agentShell).

2. It would be great to be able to open web addresses in favorites like Hal does with the start menu. Very Cool or to be able to give web address nick names like Hal does with people and telephone numbers.

3. To be able to tell Hal when using an agent where to be on the screen. (move to upper left- active in agentShell)

4. It would be cool to be able to do simple key functions like cut and paste. AgentShell also allows you to program in the shortcuts for a particular program which it loads when you ask to open the program. Very cool. Then,while in Photoshop I can tell Hal to Center an item and he will do that for me, or toggle a library in flash.

5. In agentShell I can tell my agent to read selection and he will read whatever I have selected (by copying it to the clip board and reading that)

6. This has been taken care of but I just wanted to tell everyone to add the "PlaySong" and "PlayPlaylist" functions into your brain. http://www.zabaware.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1294It is the bomb to be able to ask Hal to play music! Thank you to all that worked on these great Brain additions.

So that is my wish list. I am so Happy with Hal and I am just aching to upgrade that I don't know what to do first. I have started on some different interface windows that I will submit for you all to enjoy. Thank you for listening and i would love to hear other ideas for the program as far as function is concerned.

peace to you in this moment and next,