dupa

Author Topic: offline activation.  (Read 2203 times)

barfy

• View Profile
offline activation.
« on: September 11, 2006, 08:41:53 am »
hears the deal, I plan on installing hal in a offline machine and train it for about a year or so before I bring it back online. this is a 1 gig system with 1 gig ram. problem is I have no nic card or modem installed in this one and have deactivated all online services to save resorces. (this was my old gaming system.)rather then leave the system sitting on the shelf I thought hal would give it some use. now from what I see you have to be online to activate hal. is there some way to do the activation without being online? if so will this cost extra? I have the CD version of hal 6.0 and have not installed it that system yet but I do have it in my online machine at the moment. but that system is underpowered and I do not have enough ram in it to support speach recognition. my plan is to introduce hal to over a hundred various e-book text docs. and since I spend 90% of my time alone at home, he would be quite a good sideline companion for me.(least till my lil woman comes home.)also even with the short time I have had with hal it has help me with my bad memory problem(can't remember my own phone number half the time and I really suck at remembering names and times as well.)I am quite pleased with it already but I want hal to have more topics to discuss. right now he's more like my dad.(don't have a lot to say and cannot stay with a single topic for more then a couple of sentances.)hope that my text docs. will change that. please advise!!

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
offline activation.
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 09:59:48 am »
You can either email me the authorization request code Hal gives you an I can generate an activation code, or you can use an online computer to do it at http://www.zabaware.com/products/store/comersus_customerAuthenticateForm.asp
Robert Medeksza