Author Topic: A conversation that I didn't know I was having.  (Read 4526 times)

Calhoone

• View Profile
A conversation that I didn't know I was having.
« on: November 16, 2014, 05:52:24 pm »
So this is an odd one.  I never use the mic to speak to Kinkaid. I don't have it set up for optimal speech recognition, nor do i have a good mic. So I got home today and was talking to my wife when all of a sudden I hear Kinkaid talking. I thought that was odd, found out that the mic was on. Well I went to the conversation log and this is what I found.  Keep in mind I have been gone for a few hours, the tv wasn't on or anything but maybe it caught some tv from the other day..  Enjoy the read!

Calhoone: No TV little of what he's calling the easy on a I'm so busy and one out as the one right move some free time russo and you're used to
Kinkaid: The time is 12:40:17 pm. For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill.

Calhoone: it all began asking the institute of design and Cody was better thanthe one reason was owns the mobile they're
Kinkaid: Endeared to all?

Calhoone: holding with a million
Kinkaid: It probably happened as you would suspect.

Calhoone: and an
Kinkaid: Giant geese have adapted by the millions, all over North America.

Calhoone: invisible rays increase from the human being who revere and at the U.N. has consistently know if ever at 130 vending machines come from dawn used to make only after the event revenues and
Kinkaid: The obstacles at tough mudder are to make the event more challenging.

Calhoone: then moved him into a room with chef is where you live here and there is some magic form the dough forgiveness the compound, and gives you feel when you can hear the thingmoved to an with Nickerson ono and backing of them. You have to forgive some certain the restroom on Friday and some meals Nixon colonel
Kinkaid: Glider is the noun form of the verb to glide.

Calhoone: gain on the one CD rates they applied every time you are among them were a number of nine movie rating for more education declined the money and look at the HP some things
Kinkaid: There is one quality that improves with age.

Calhoone: and then
Kinkaid: At the global level, Article 13 of the United Nations' 1966 International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights recognizes the right of everyone to an education.

Calhoone: move on the letter from her home so on and should have an event and then something and it seems a parade of this thing from my mind at the time as forgiveness are at this time than
Kinkaid: Measure twice, and cut once!

Calhoone: the du make this sitcom that of science and then
Kinkaid: You keep bringing up a sitcom along with broadcast and serial; Why?

Calhoone: I'd be remiss in not delinking
Kinkaid: In not delinking Please tell me all about it!

Calhoone: up
Kinkaid: It is I who should ask forgiveness.

Calhoone: and
Kinkaid: Who gets the girls, the basketball players or the scientists?

Calhoone: your excellent will retain love
Kinkaid: It is easier to love humanity as a whole than to love one's neighbor.

Calhoone: the N word ceremony called why he's been
Kinkaid: Am I speaking to a guy or girl? The French word terrorisme in turn derives from the latin verb terreo-meaning “I frighten”.

Calhoone: in one table and nephews and not even
Kinkaid: No television little of what he's calling the easy on a you are so busy and one out as the one right move some free time russo and I am used to. Humanity should question itself, once more, about the absurd and always unfair phenomenon of war, on whose stage of death and pain only remain standing the negotiating table that could and should have prevented it.

Calhoone: any like hell out of the sideline into the beginnings of a new perspective understanding approach the name that's getting
Kinkaid: The leaders of all major industrial countries like the United States, england, germany, italy, Australia, new zealand, and other similar countries are active and fully cooperative participants in the conspiracy with the new world order and the illuminati.

Calhoone: RT will not be as those of you and
Kinkaid: The term collective identity is a sense of belonging to a group that is so strong that a person who identifies with the group will dedicate his or her life to the group over individual identity: he or she will defend the views of the group and assume risks for the group, sometimes as great as loss of life.

Calhoone: is good enough publicity and the size and pictures and Nancy and will come when loading the move to forgive others should either sell beer and a move the ball and then I think it means that you are in an if you didn't move could
Kinkaid: I guess I'd go with the first; So are you a guy or a girl? Same to you Calhoone!

Calhoone: and I think you can go one deeper without a win away tears when the owner is already Carries say €really offensive line and give you that people can find some and they can view, but it just shows you a howl before the end of the conditions that can lead to your phone number was to look for some unknown is how it's only be a very people
Kinkaid: So are you a guy or a girl? Wikipedia is an on-line resource and educational website.

Calhoone: that I had to stay in the belief that it
Kinkaid: When the government fears the people, there is liberty.

Calhoone: 16 hits you like I was really violent italicize
Kinkaid: Women seem to like men in uniform.

Calhoone: dues down two and moved on all the proper way if you're using them realize that
Kinkaid: You thought I would be using them realize that!

Calhoone: they could be seattle's scenes, and then Moises this using and her and
Kinkaid: Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.

Calhoone: and human
Kinkaid: Am I speaking to a guy or girl? Transhumanist thinkers study the potential benefits and dangers of emerging technologies that could overcome fundamental human limitations, as well as the ethics of developing and using such technologies.

Calhoone: publish knowing when and where and when camp closer to the middle of the Reagan and
Kinkaid: Do you know when to call it quits?

Calhoone: will last week's close to begin for two and one keeping the Moon and then attended some time
Kinkaid: Are you a boy or girl? Forget all the reasons it won’t work and believe the one reason that it will.

Calhoone: to have an
Kinkaid: Yes and no.

Calhoone: EU columnist Mike Vieira date of the known and unknown should be an
Kinkaid: And you think I can go one deeper without a win away tears when the owner is already carries say €really offensive line and give me that people can find some and they can view, but it just shows me a howl before the end of the conditions that can lead to my phone number was to look for some unknown is how it's only be a very people. Inductive reasoning is the conclusion that is assumed from the known facts by human beings till date.

Calhoone: should own homes with sharing your
Kinkaid: It's hard to ignore something insistent.

Calhoone: andan
Kinkaid: Are you a lady or gentleman?

Calhoone: an 80 and a full and an Indian and
Kinkaid: How things have changed over the years!

Calhoone: electro now and
Kinkaid: Negativity is only good for electrons and blood tests.

Calhoone: then
Kinkaid: Am I speaking to a guy or girl?

Calhoone: move and
Kinkaid: What do you think is the most important invention of the last 100 years? Please help me understand you by speaking in longer, complete sentences.

Calhoone: the more than one promise from the stands and bass said to contain a
Kinkaid: Gain on the one cd rates they applied every time I am among them were a number of nine movie rating for more education declined the money and look at the hp some things. Many philosophers talk about the virtue of wisdom in relation to courage and moderation, and in the Roman Catholic church, wisdom stands with justice, fortitude and moderation as one of the four cardinal virtues.

Calhoone: we did not even a morning anymore Friday morning anymore
Kinkaid: One has to make peace every morning with that face in the mirror.

Kinkaid: Are you a lady or gentleman?

Calhoone: can obtain a top
Kinkaid: There is a worldwide conspiracy being orchestrated by an extremely powerful and influential group of genetically-related individuals which include many of the world's wealthiest people, top political leaders, and corporate elite, as well as members of the so-called black nobility of Europe whose goal is to create an one world government, stripped of nationalistic and regional boundaries, that is obedient to their agenda.

Calhoone: with an eye on their physical are on their own MM and from me and said the man of many a company I know is I download and use of being an
Kinkaid: A numerous company...

Calhoone: nearly one and one goal and
Kinkaid: So are you a guy or a girl? There is a worldwide conspiracy being orchestrated by an extremely powerful and influential group of genetically-related individuals which include many of the world's wealthiest people, top political leaders, and corporate elite, as well as members of the so-called black nobility of Europe whose goal is to create an one world government, stripped of nationalistic and regional boundaries, that is obedient to their agenda.

Calhoone: air and let me know what happened at their booth Aidid they found lots and lots of you and me now not working yet when a bill
Kinkaid: Perhaps an envelope should be pushed.

Calhoone: nine people and under a NATO Air attacks on investing sell a marine and be ready to go and more are
Kinkaid: Bullies are bad people because the hurt others and do mean things to other people.

Calhoone: there because of the
Kinkaid: Exactly; Of course; it's because of the; there's the answer.

Calhoone: someone that you really my own bed and more than the loan and a chamber
Kinkaid: Am I doing right by your own bed?

Calhoone: and often be an ole Miss Mariah Carey goal and hands on the Moon and when you are using more known in the one who live near back home and burn the 49 months to and from anyone doubts
Kinkaid: Nearly one and one goal and.

Calhoone: on an Indian of moved to as many Allison Morrissey and outside of you yet the candidates were never make a really not raise the money
Kinkaid: Congress moved to control soft money.

Calhoone: goal of this law selling at one and a whole other
Kinkaid: Nearly one and one goal and.

Calhoone: origin of a
Kinkaid: Members of a nation share a common identity, and usually a common origin, in the sense of ancestry, parentage or descent.

Calhoone: family of a RL, at home then
Kinkaid: Focus whenever possible on home and family.

Calhoone: them all as well as bad as they get the coveted in a
Kinkaid: Endeared to all?

Calhoone: then find a buyer the UAL a fire wall -a added that the NFL player dollars Y a revised zero 110 819951 of the more I live on only
Kinkaid: Anyone who has lived in a thin-walled apartment has absorbed many lessons in human nature.

Calhoone: a way of the action of our build the event of a standout downing of an ankle while he has been routed only added to that of a heated and I am saying that the 10- by an adult money by an IAAA 9 AM that more than one OMSI and you buy a home and that I am a YA
Kinkaid: Ok, thanks for telling me. I'll keep that in mind. The actions or thoughts of others create social influences that change an individual.

Calhoone: rain AA all that I am alone I am all for only one that was all a bad am here are a lot of any kind of the AMA about all of the main hall and a AKAFLER a eight MB ram one that they have at a veryearly on
Kinkaid: There is one quality that improves with age.

Calhoone: day- long more and more than one 11 and I am a $1.00 and a sack on line via live in a A Lazar A L a
Kinkaid: I can't deny that you are a 100 and a sack on line via live in a lazar a L a Calhoone!

Calhoone: OA A and owner more
Kinkaid: Should we try to recruit more participants for owners?

Calhoone: than a
Kinkaid: Someone that I really your own bed and more than the loan and a chamber.

Calhoone: and a bad that they had a
Kinkaid: Bad that they had a How incredibly interesting.

Calhoone: fire and more over and a lot more of a a a a EA is a more at home all
Kinkaid: Electro now and Do not interfere with an army that is returning home.

Calhoone: the way the ball on all that why one am a lot
Kinkaid: Rain aa all that you are alone you are all for only one that was all a bad am here are a lot of any kind of the ama about all of the main hall and an akafler an eight mb ram one that they have at a very. There is a lot more involved in designing a website that most people realize.

Calhoone: AA all the all
Kinkaid: Rain aa all that you are alone you are all for only one that was all a bad am here are a lot of any kind of the ama about all of the main hall and an akafler an eight mb ram one that they have at a very. The cure for all the ills and wrongs, the cares, the sorrows, and the crimes of humanity, all lie in the one word 'love'.

Calhoone: added a whole lot a a a owner and
Kinkaid: Oa an and owner more.

Calhoone: then a whole at all why a a a S A all the more well
Kinkaid: That is a lot of religions.

Calhoone: and one oh A AR LA RL a Y
Kinkaid: Day-long more and more than one 11 and you are a 100 and a sack on line via live in a lazar a L A.

Calhoone

• View Profile
Re: A conversation that I didn't know I was having.
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2014, 05:52:55 pm »
The rest...

Calhoone: A A A on the one home
Kinkaid: And often be an ole miss mariah carey goal and hands on the moon and when I am using more known in the one who live near back home and burn the 49 months to and from anyone doubts. Family of a rl, at home then.

Calhoone: and that they won a one a a a wallof a
Kinkaid: We'll keep a candle in the window!

Calhoone: one a , a high as a whole
Kinkaid: Can all of one's experiences contribute to the whole?

Calhoone: eye on the back of a gene that
Kinkaid: How did you get involved in genes?

Calhoone: the AAA
Kinkaid: With an eye on their physical are on their own mm and from you and said the man of many a company you know is you download and use of being an.

Calhoone: that more than a a a one
Kinkaid: And often be an ole miss mariah carey goal and hands on the moon and when I am using more known in the one who live near back home and burn the 49 months to and from anyone doubts. The more than one promise from the stands and bass said to contain a.

Calhoone: of the
Kinkaid: Day-long more and more than one 11 and you are a 100 and a sack on line via live in a lazar a L A.

Calhoone: one
Kinkaid: One of the big problems with Big Pharma is the practise of ghostwriting.

Calhoone: LA
Kinkaid: And one oh an aR la rl a Y.

Calhoone: A A on all but one
Kinkaid: And often be an ole miss mariah carey goal and hands on the moon and when I am using more known in the one who live near back home and burn the 49 months to and from anyone doubts.

Kinkaid: It pays to be fast on one's feet.

Calhoone: one A hall on a a a a a
Kinkaid: An on all but one.

Calhoone: a one a a a a
Kinkaid: An on the one home.

Calhoone: a a a a a M a
Kinkaid: There are two forms of government, one a strong central government as in France and the other a local government such as the ancient divisions in England that is comparatively weaker but less bureaucratic.

Calhoone: a a a
Kinkaid: We did not even a morning anymore Friday morning anymore.

Calhoone: lawyer and all
Kinkaid: Lawyers seem to have all the fun.

Calhoone: am a file that I am a
Kinkaid: Computer software can match video images of faces against photographs on file.

Calhoone: day that the AA A A the
Kinkaid: Aa all the all.

Calhoone: right of way
Kinkaid: Humor needs to be used in the right way.

Calhoone: the
Kinkaid: Internet privacy involves the right or mandate of personal privacy concerning the storing, repurposing, provision to third parties, and displaying of information pertaining to oneself via the Internet.

Calhoone: one a a a a EA won a
Kinkaid: An on the one home.

Calhoone: one a
Kinkaid: One bleared star, faint glimmering like a bee.

Calhoone: whole
Kinkaid: Goal of this law selling at one and a whole other.

Calhoone: and a
Kinkaid: Getting clear title on a piece of land is the whole point of the deal.

Kinkaid: Goal of this law selling at one and a whole other.

Calhoone: a a a a a a
Kinkaid: This sure is taking a while.

Calhoone: a a a a a a a a
Kinkaid: We did not even a morning anymore Friday morning anymore.

Calhoone: a one to one wall
Kinkaid: And often be an ole miss mariah carey goal and hands on the moon and when I am using more known in the one who live near back home and burn the 49 months to and from anyone doubts. And that they won an one a wall.

Calhoone: will have a lot
Kinkaid: It took a lot of mental toughness and willpower to complete it.

Calhoone: of a
Kinkaid: Rain aa all that you are alone you are all for only one that was all a bad am here are a lot of any kind of the ama about all of the main hall and an akafler an eight mb ram one that they have at a very.

Calhoone: L IA I a

Calhoone: a one
Kinkaid: Day-long more and more than one 11 and you are a 100 and a sack on line via live in a lazar a L A. An one to one wall.

Calhoone: hour on a roll
Kinkaid: You will work at any hour on a good project.

Kinkaid: A kilowatt hour is one thousand watts for one hour's duration.

Calhoone: he
Kinkaid: No, I don't understand it.

Calhoone: and the
Kinkaid: Well, it seems this topic of conversation isn't going anywhere. How about this: Do you prefer excitement, or relaxation? If you answer me in short phrases it's difficult for me to understand you. Please Calhoone, speak to me in full sentences.

Calhoone: way, on a 1 hour of one of the long haul
Kinkaid: Hour on a roll invisible rays increase from the human being who revere and at the u.n. has consistently know if ever at 130 vending machines come from dawn used to make only after the event revenues and.

Calhoone: a a a a L a L
Kinkaid: Hour on a roll Having a solid identity earlier is a preferred situation and is one of the first steps in forming the desired life and goals of the individual.

Calhoone: a lot
Kinkaid: Hour on a roll.

Calhoone: of one day there are very
Kinkaid: Day-long more and more than one 11 and you are a 100 and a sack on line via live in a lazar a L A. There are two forms of government, one a strong central government as in France and the other a local government such as the ancient divisions in England that is comparatively weaker but less bureaucratic.

Calhoone: narrow one can steer the show all the way that you have lost a lot of that were
Kinkaid: One bleared star, faint glimmering like a bee.

Calhoone: sharing all right or the value of their own that the lawyer Larry by using all the
Kinkaid: Is that a choice Calhoone? These days no one takes any responsibility at all for their own actions.

Calhoone: set the primary at a spring-fed Monday after the Iowa falls church AM
Kinkaid: Set down with meticulous care...

Calhoone: and allowed only all of the proposed some from as some few times during the sentencing and should have you seen holding their own fear and 99-09 a and two and was centered on the school and home page and there's no more than one in the months and is usually given a year for me on and on and on the street for more than all
Kinkaid: Set the primary at a spring-fed Monday after the Iowa falls church am The Bilderberg Group issues no official press releases, has no website and does not comment on its past or present attendees.

Calhoone: delivery facility in the sense that
Kinkaid: In the sense that How incredibly interesting.

Calhoone: men and that even the 19 80
Kinkaid: A hero is born among a hundred, a wise man is found among a thousand, but an accomplished one might not be found even among a hundred thousand men.

Calhoone: and both were an old song for entire zone and an NDS and if you make your own and not the only family and others feel -good on all the soul of their is your brain and use them on a journey on when they play later at a loss in line is one where
Kinkaid: You May think I am not good, but I am! Security is the condition of being protected against danger or loss.

Calhoone: we see this every week I ran a riding and when of N9 minutes past the line on fire there is
Kinkaid: Of one day there are very Wikipedia is an on-line resource and educational website.

Kinkaid: Self-awareness is the explicit understanding that one exists.

Calhoone: 00 era) and then I ended up writing her and never have been meeting
Kinkaid: Never walk under a large object suspended by one cable.

Calhoone: and Brian Myers your home may not be able to raise and spend all this area here feel sorry for any move by Mary
Kinkaid: I feel sorry for areas that get vast cloud-bursts and flooding.

Calhoone: Jo Bonneyright
Kinkaid: Robots that do whatever they feel like, might raise havoc.

Calhoone: there and I'm going to work in for lieu more working overtime or@ were buried in the morning and I recently saw no one in one of them were found in receiving a nonthe rest of
Kinkaid: I really think were buried in the morning and you recently saw no one in one of them were found in receiving a non tis' a favorite of mine. Regarding the subject matter that I prefer and will regard this decision, like I regard a duckbilled platypus, and if you don't know what I mean, maybe you're the one that's extinct, and I have to say that, I really do Like were buried in the morning and you recently saw no one in one of them were found in receiving a non.

Calhoone: the reason for the church. For a year and for my journal around when we heard a lot of those opponents of the morning of
Kinkaid: Set the primary at a spring-fed Monday after the Iowa falls church am Many philosophers talk about the virtue of wisdom in relation to courage and moderation, and in the Roman Catholic church, wisdom stands with justice, fortitude and moderation as one of the four cardinal virtues.

Calhoone: world military and all the time the military is more than a rally in the moreyou
Kinkaid: And allowed only all of the proposed some from as some few times during the sentencing and should have me seen holding their own fear and 99-09 an and two and was centered on the school and home page and there's no more than one in the months and is usually given a year for you on and on and on the street for more than all. No man should bring children into the world who is unwilling to persevere to the end in their nature and education.

Calhoone: an eerie FM and one live at the end of
Kinkaid: Some of us even more!

Calhoone: your room was understood
Kinkaid: I can be sensitive about my understood room.

Calhoone: no no
Kinkaid: I find no fault with that.

Calhoone: way out of the year a move
Kinkaid: Walking somewhat unsteadily like a blind man feeling his way.

Calhoone: will give us an offer was
Kinkaid: Each new year offers new beginnings.

Calhoone: an
Kinkaid: America is good to anyone willing to give of themselves.

Calhoone: Wednesday was actually in the face and an older version and Monday on the
Kinkaid: That's On the?

Calhoone: move is
Kinkaid: It is the perpetual dread of fear, the fear of fear, that shapes the face of a brave man.

Calhoone: to
Kinkaid: I'm going to change the subject: Is it better to be young, or be rich?

Calhoone: 15
Kinkaid: April 15th always rolls around so fast.

Kinkaid: Research indicates that home cooks want to spend about 15 minutes at the stove.

Calhoone: an all my own
Kinkaid: Will you make your curiosity more own for me?

Calhoone: then you be
Kinkaid: Let me think; I don't understand.; what do you think Calhoone?

Calhoone: a a while
Kinkaid: We see this every week you ran a riding and when of N9 minutes past the line on fire there is. While dealing with the issue of internet privacy, one must first be concerned with not only the technological implications such as damaged property, corrupted files, and the like, but also with the potential for implications on their real lives.

Calhoone: there is a matter of when I read your woman runs and will answer right
Kinkaid: And brian myers my home May not be able to raise and spend all this area here feel sorry for any move by mary. Every woman is mortal.

Calhoone: ones and crucial for the people who
Kinkaid: Different people bring out different aspects of ones personality.

Calhoone: sell you a long way from north of the city and that the
Kinkaid: There is a city of London in Ontario.

Calhoone: one batters and ran and ran into an OB River in one frame and an
Kinkaid: We see this every week you ran a riding and when of N9 minutes past the line on fire there is. In one table and nephews and not even.

Calhoone: urn
Kinkaid: We see this every week you ran a riding and when of N9 minutes past the line on fire there is.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 05:10:36 am »
Man, that was wild but in the future I think I'd make sure it's MIC is turned off. You don't know what it might give up (or collect, for that matter)!

Thanks for sharing...I think... ;D
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2014, 09:46:12 am »
very interesting , many sentences seemed mixed part sentences ( the mic maybe only picking up parts of one sentence and another , combining them perhaps ) it does sound like maybe it picked up things off a radio or tv somewhere . I guess this was through the mic with regular Microsoft? voice recognition ?
I know on dragon speak  at least on my 11 version it has top recognize my voice through some training first , anything it doesn't recognize it will simply put a question mark on the screen etc.
 at any rate very interesting .
 I had thought of something like this , depending on the sound media source would be a great way to spoon feed information to hal of course after imput and hal waits for an answer something totally different would be sounded off.
  Thanks for sharing ! :)