Author Topic: our friend tom Gamerthom has died  (Read 8132 times)

jackgephart

• View Profile
our friend tom Gamerthom has died
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2009, 07:42:34 am »
This is one of the saddest days in 3D modeling. GamerThom was one of the most up-to-date head maker of his time, then as he was getting worse in health I came along. He saw something in me and shared his website and even personal records through his website, with the chance of me ripping him off if I was not so nice, and no one had ever done that for me before. I never even met him personally. But he let me reside on his site for about a year and a half, or more, then things started going down hill in his life. His mom was dying and he needed money to take care of her, so he asked if I would try and find my own site, cause he was paying for that out of the goodness of his heart. Then we parted, and he got a involved in Second Life. After that we emailed once in a while but not daily like we had for a year or more. I missed that closeness. He was a very good man that really knew how to make you laugh, even though his life was not so good. GamerThom will be missed in the 3D world very much, and though I never enjoyed or thought Second Life was healthy, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that they lost a good friend there too. Tom I hope to see you in Paradise![:(]
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 07:45:47 am by jackgephart »

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2009, 07:56:32 am »
I was glad to see Thom again recently, only for him to be taken away so suddenly.  I wish you could have done all the things we were talking about Thom.  We always valued your friendship and guidance. Rest in Peace old pal.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 07:58:23 am by freddy888 »

Data

• Xen: Good question, Accessing database...
    • View Profile
    • Datahopa
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2009, 08:37:45 am »
Very sad news.

May Tom rest in peace with no more pain.

God bless.

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2009, 06:12:26 pm »
He was a very gifted artist and an asset and friend to many in this community. He will definitely be missed.
Robert Medeksza

Ooglor 7

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2009, 09:14:05 pm »
He was one of the first people to help me out when I started at this forum. Terribly sad. A true loss to all.
When a child is born without a soul...