dupa

Author Topic: Editing haptek Temp files  (Read 3154 times)

antec84

Editing haptek Temp files
« on: March 04, 2010, 05:24:41 pm »
I know someone a while ago mentioned that when one of the haptek characters is running, there is a temp folder that you can see in the haptek directory to access these files and edit them. However, I do not ever see this Temp folder in the haptek directory. How can I get to this folder? Note, I do have "show hidden files and folders" checked in control panel. I am running windows 7 professional 32 bit.

thanks
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 05:25:36 pm by antec84 »

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 03:28:45 am »
It can also appear in other places.  When Haptek is running try a windows search for 'hap_temp' - remember to search in hidden folders.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 03:29:01 am by freddy888 »

Carl2

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 04:45:28 pm »
antec84
 If you read the post again I'd tried to do some work with editing the Haptek files, I was hoping to generate some interest to see what other people could find.  I've got some posts at AI dreams. I was able to change the effect of gravity on the breasts of the jiggly character.  I was also trying to find something to create an htr from modified files but so far failed at that.
  You can create a htr to load a figure with different hair, different clothing or whatever at startup.  If you'r still interested put another post in and I'll check in.
Carl2