Author Topic: ziggy 3.0b error messages.  (Read 2462 times)

cadmar

• View Profile
ziggy 3.0b error messages.
« on: February 03, 2005, 12:47:50 am »
I had downloadaed the ziggy 3.0b brain. When I use the Ziggy 3.0b brain he tells me is is master ziggy. I tell him my name and get no response. There are a lot of things I ask where Nothing will happen. Then I will start getting these error 62 occured on line 413 in column 0 of ultra hal asst. Input past end of line. I have no idea what is happening here. I have temporarily removed him from the program but would like to use him if possable. Can someone help me with this?
I am also getting a error 76 occured on line 413 in column 0 path not found. These errors only show up in ziggy 3.0b?
thanks

Rick
« Last Edit: February 04, 2005, 10:39:56 pm by cadmar »
R. Downey

onthecuttingedge2005

ziggy 3.0b error messages.
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2005, 02:26:37 am »
quote:
Originally posted by cadmar

I had downloadaed the ziggy 3.0b brain. When I use the Ziggy 3.0b brain he tells me is is master ziggy. I tell him my name and get no response. There are a lot of things I ask where Nothing will happen. Then I will start getting these error 62 occured on line 413 in column 0 of ultra hal asst. Input past end of line. I have no idea what is happening here. I have temporarily removed him from the program but would like to use him if possable. Can someone help me with this?
I am also getting a error 76 occured on line 413 in column 0 path not found. These errors only show up in ziggy 3.0b?
thanks

Rick

Hi Rick.

The Ziggy3.0b was a fast beta brain I made to weed out different types of scripts that would suit my final Ziggy 5.0 brain which is under developement as I speak, The final version will be available soon because I have finally settled myself on which direction was actually needed to persue real time human learning on a solid foundation code. I have completed the particular format and I am fine tuning the scripts, There is also a Ziggy 4.0b available, But the Ziggy 5.0 when it is done will have a certain format that will make about 90 percent of any past history VBScripts obsolete as far as conversation alone, This does not include service type scripts or games that can be plugged in. I am becoming quite satisfied with the Ziggy 5.0 so far, Try him out, Instant message QuantumHal and see what progress has occured, There is only a little more I would like to do with Ziggy but wont take much longer to develope, QuantumHal is a very good learner bot and what's even better is Ziggy 5.0 doesn't contain any random spinners, But since I program on a daily basis QuantumHal always gets some new script tested to see if it satisfies winning the Chatterbox Grand Champion Gold Medal and If I win, will be mailed to Zabaware as my appreciation for the hard work that the Zabaware team has put into its engine so that I could design Ziggy 5.0 Master's Edition which will be completed soon.

I believe the error you are getting in the Ziggy 3.0b is the Zabawares If-Then Script and I believe it's related to the Pattern Response built for the If-Then funtion.

I have currently eliminated using Zabawres If-Then Function and wrote my own version and also eliminated the Word Net all together because of such errors and also the Pattern Response function because of the errors involved with it.

None of these problems exist in my latest version and have been weeded out with testing and modification.

Best of wishes and brand new discoveries.
Jerry.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2005, 02:55:39 am by onthecuttingedge2005 »