dupa

Author Topic: Ultrahal  (Read 6718 times)

Bass.exe

• View Profile
Ultrahal
« on: July 05, 2006, 10:24:26 pm »
I want to make ultrahal look like Megaman.exe

also I want him to be able to be able to deelete viruses

If this was done Millions of kids/teens would buy ultrahal if there was a plug in all of megaman's forms.

Help me do this because I dont give a crap about the money all I want is the Hal Like this. I got a petition that has 10000 signatures on it already and send it to them statin that they need to do this AND make a version for Smartphones so I can ccarry it  around.  I will send this petition soon.

onthecuttingedge2005

Ultrahal
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 01:14:18 am »
Okay, You struck my attention, Let me see the 1000 Signitures and I will see what I can do for you.

It has nothing to do with my selfish Greed, It has to do with Bill collectors and how They like to squeeze every last onze of Blood out of me.

Daireaux

• View Profile
Ultrahal
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 09:20:47 pm »
I hear that for 20000 signatures Hal will make coffee[;)]
Live long and prosper.

Bass.exe

• View Profile
Ultrahal
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 09:53:01 pm »
A NetNavi is a sentient, or semi-sentient, computer program designed to be an assistant for the operator and resides in his or her PDA or computer. . Specifically, the SmartPDA is a multipurpose device that is capable of acting in numerous functions, such as sending and receiving e-mail, acting as an alarm clock and calendar, and acting as a cell phone. Each of these functions is controlled by the NetNavi that resides within the PET under normal circumstances. A PDA is, however, also capable of connecting to computerized devices, referred to as "Jacking In" (Plug In), in which case the NetNavi is transferred to that device and may roam around it, affecting programs contained in that device as required, and moving through that device to any other devices connected to it, such as moving from a specific computer to the larger Internet. In addition, NetNavis may function as anti-virus software, directly combating the offending programs in an activity called "virus busting." Two navis can also battle one another in "NetBattles."

I KNOW IT SEEMS TOUGH MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS OF KIDS WOULD PAY BIG FOR IT SAY ABOUT 50 But no company is good enough to make it So many people say this just check this sites they would ALL DIE FOR THIS.  Figuratively.... I think.....Any way PLEAse> i WILL POST THE PETITON SOON> YOU DONT EVEN NED IT TO SEE.

HERE ARE THE LINKS>

exehq.com/forums

dracoman

• View Profile
Ultrahal
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 10:41:53 am »
you got my signature

dracoman

• View Profile
Ultrahal
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2007, 10:48:47 am »
im for it where do i sign