Author Topic: Correcting  (Read 2400 times)

Testlund

• View Profile
Correcting
« on: August 10, 2006, 11:39:02 am »
Sorry, I see to have a lot of issues and questions. I hope you bear with me.[8)]

I was wondering what tables exactly Hal is storing words that I learn him. Right now I seem to have teached him two words wrong and can't seem to find where they are in his brain. He says the word GAIS instead of GAMES and the word MES instead of IS. I've gone through the topic tables and the usersent tables among others and even tried to add corrections in both the Substitution and Corrections tables but it doesn't help.

Also I whould like to know a little more what the difference is between the Substitution table and the Corrections table. Wich should I use and when? [:I]
« Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 11:43:03 am by Testlund »

onthecuttingedge2005

Correcting
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2006, 07:52:28 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by Testlund

Sorry, I see to have a lot of issues and questions. I hope you bear with me.[8)]

I was wondering what tables exactly Hal is storing words that I learn him. Right now I seem to have teached him two words wrong and can't seem to find where they are in his brain. He says the word GAIS instead of GAMES and the word MES instead of IS. I've gone through the topic tables and the usersent tables among others and even tried to add corrections in both the Substitution and Corrections tables but it doesn't help.

Also I whould like to know a little more what the difference is between the Substitution table and the Corrections table. Wich should I use and when? [:I]

Hi Testlund.

They are more than likely in a user tables, so whatever your user name for HAL Assistant is would be the most likely place to start.

Jerry

Testlund

• View Profile
Correcting
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2006, 08:12:40 am »
I went through every table and even used the search function where there were lots of text but couldn't find it. There must be some glitch somewhere. It works fine when adding corrections where Hal say I instead of me, but the errors where he say GAIS and MES cant be corrected for some reason. [:(]