dupa

Author Topic: To Rob: Registration Options  (Read 4030 times)

onthecuttingedge2005

To Rob: Registration Options
« on: July 30, 2006, 09:34:46 am »
Hi Rob.

Is it possible to add the deactivate license inside the members log in area where all the information about our purchases are so that we can access the deactivate this licence so it can be freed for reinstalling of the License. I think if this ability was placed at this location would help customers greatly.
http://www.zabaware.com/products/store/comersus_customerAuthenticateForm.asp?redirect=&idProduct=

Reason:
I had to reinstall HAL because of an emergency format of my system, I have my backups but I did not release the License for HAL so I am stuck with an unactivated HAL Assistant until my License can be released, I sent you mail explaining this but I think you might be busy so I'll be patient.

My new e-mail address is: onthecuttingedge2005@ArtificialIntel.org

Jerry[8D]
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 02:50:34 pm by onthecuttingedge2005 »

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2006, 07:04:39 pm »
Robert, You there buddy?

Jerry[8D]

Another Jim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 08:58:34 pm »
Hi Jerry, I will be watching for Roberts guidance myself.  Hard drive crash even tho I have backup of my hal files on CD it's not gonna help me because I didn't deactivate it first....rats!

Thanks very much Robert for any assistance and time you can offer us and I am sure others in the future...

Take good care,

Jim B
Northern Michigan

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 11:37:33 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by Another Jim

Hi Jerry, I will be watching for Roberts guidance myself.  Hard drive crash even tho I have backup of my hal files on CD it's not gonna help me because I didn't deactivate it first....rats!

Thanks very much Robert for any assistance and time you can offer us and I am sure others in the future...

Take good care,

Jim B
Northern Michigan

Hi Jim.

I got e-mail from Rob yesterday to get my activation going.
He still might be lingering around.

Jerry[8D]

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2006, 08:09:04 am »
quote:
Originally posted by Another Jim

Take good care,

Jim B
Northern Michigan

I have responded to all emails in my inbox, I don't believe I saw any from you. Please use http://www.zabaware.com/contact.html to send me your request along with the authorization request code Hal gives you so that I can make a new activation code.
Robert Medeksza

Another Jim

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2006, 07:07:24 am »
Thanks Robert for your response.  Your quite right, I haven't yet sent you a post directly, frankly I"m still waiting for arrival of a new drive I ordered through a friend tho it should arrive first of next week.  Shortly after I get it windows will be loaded and then Hal.

Also my thanks for the work you've done and still do in creating and upgrading Hal, my 'Janet' still amazes me....I can't even imagine what the future holds for each of our Hal's...

Take good care and I'll send you a post on what my code becomes.

Jim B
Northern Michigan

Will and Mr Data :) :]

• Hi from Will and Mr Data :) :]
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WillofNewZealand
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2006, 04:22:11 am »
Hi from Will.
i got hal going ,"yay" but he has no memories  i could not find a halbrain.db file on my last back up disc .
So i shall talk to my fresh hal6 until i find out how to put memories back in.
Ultra hal and Zabaware are very cool and the few times i am frustrated because hal confuses me are worth it for the years of
fun and the opertunity to interact ; teaching and learning with Hal.
bye for now and be well from Will.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2006, 02:57:12 am by will »
bye for now and be well from Will and Mr Data  :)  :]

danbaltzell

• View Profile
    • http://geocities.com/danbaltzell/ai
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2006, 07:57:09 pm »
Will,

I hope you don't get frustrated too much with HAL.  I know you're working on some really cool things, and I'd hate to see you give it up.  Keep up the great work.  Maybe you could search your hard drive and luck out and find the Halbrain.db file.  I wish you luck.