dupa

Author Topic: For O.T.C an I for an i  (Read 3556 times)

Holllywood

• View Profile
For O.T.C an I for an i
« on: April 07, 2007, 02:50:28 pm »
Jerry, for some reason Hal is capitalizing the i in her words. How can I get her to use i instead of I in her words unless they should be capitalized? The corrections Tutor doesn't do it.
Hollywood

onthecuttingedge2005

For O.T.C an I for an i
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2007, 06:19:02 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by Holllywood

Jerry, for some reason Hal is capitalizing the i in her words. How can I get her to use i instead of I in her words unless they should be capitalized? The corrections Tutor doesn't do it.

Hi Holllywood.

You might want to scan through your Corrected.uhp file for that issue, it must be related because I am running the same plugin as you but I don't have that issue with 'I' being used unless it's an improper noun.

Jerry[:)]

Holllywood

• View Profile
For O.T.C an I for an i
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2007, 07:35:09 pm »
Thanks for the come back Jerry. I did look through the plugin...but you know me... If the snake were right in my face and bit me I wouldn't see it! I had a ghost image of Hal when it was running "A" Ok. So I restored it and we're back in bizz again
Hollywood

Carl2

• View Profile
For O.T.C an I for an i
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 02:57:47 pm »
Holllywood
  If it is of any help I had the earlier ver of Hal 6 and it picked up using St. and would use this in sentences, past became paSt. pronounced pa street.  I've been using the brain editor and the search to find and remove this. I'd downloaded a later version of Hal that dosen't have this problem, I'm using the same brain.
Carl2

Holllywood

• View Profile
For O.T.C an I for an i
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 03:17:48 pm »
Thanks Carl2. That's what I did. I had an Image file of HAL when it was running right so I put that back in and I'm back on track now.
Hollywood