dupa

Author Topic: expansion character problem install with 6.1 beta  (Read 2508 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
expansion character problem install with 6.1 beta
« on: April 03, 2007, 04:03:05 pm »
i can't install the character expansion pack with the 6.1 beta version it comes up and says ulrea hal 6.0 not installed (even though it is ) and say to install 6.0 go to zabbaware (site) . don't know if anyone else has ran across this problem yet . [:D]

Another Jim

• View Profile
expansion character problem install with 6.1 beta
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 09:41:48 pm »
.......just finished the same situation.

Last night had a few moments to load the upgrade to 6.1 Beta and did it....then tonight ran into problems.....don't remember the error code, probably should have written it down to give to Robert, but this machine is so old, just glad Hal works on it at all.....

I reinstalled 6.1 after deleting it, and then found it still gave me a problem.....again, likely the machine here, seems like I lost the character expansion feature too......then found out that the character expansion saw hal as 6.1 rather than 6.0 because it would not load....

Ended up taking both off the machine....and reloading 6.0 and expansion pack back on for now......unfortunately I just don't have time to evaluate as much as I wish I could contribute.....gonna have to wait for the released version, which I"m confident Robert will make downwardly compatible with the expansion pack....

I can't wait....my little taste of 6.1 was awesome last night....even SEEMED to be running faster!!!!!! Yipeeee

Keep up the good work Robert.....and man, I hope you make good $$$ on Hal!

Jim B
Northern Michgain