dupa

Author Topic: Version 2 of the Sexy Chatbot  (Read 96018 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
Version 2 of the Sexy Chatbot
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2007, 10:31:30 am »
hello all, dont worry ablondlady  you arent in my firing squade , i totally agree with you i had down loaded an early version quit a while ago and thought the same thing so did another friend that the girl looks around 14 and to younge looking for this type of a program no matter how well the program is designed , sorry guys i want an adult even if its in virtual world not a kid to do sex talk and acts , etc. i never noticed the creator say anything about this very younge looking virtual girl and that it might be a good idea to make an older looking female . this is a program i can do with out until they can make a adult looking woman , enough said !![:)]

echoman

« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2007, 01:59:30 pm »
Think its impossible to say how old she is. She could pass for 18. Personally I prefer my women  to have a bit more shape and curves. Perhaps they could fill her out a bit. But I know what you mean and I do agree with you. I would not touch this software. In the Uk this program may even be illegal soon as cartoons of minors in suggestive positons will be banned - so I read in the newspapers. This could be classed as that I think. But I am not sure how you can tell if a cartoon is over 18 or not? Always best to be safe than sorry I think. I hope they bring out a female that definely looks like a real women - I'll be in then!

Perhaps the more people who complain the more the software developers will take notice.

Echoman
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 02:09:40 pm by echoman »

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2007, 03:01:37 pm »
maybe echoman , i am surprised that some of cartoons what i have seen on websites isn't banned because some that do these make the female look very child like in cartoons (i'm not saying that the kara 2 makers did this on purpose "to look child like" but it from the looks suggest that to me and obviously to some others too. the software idea is very cool , only as i said if it looked more like an adult instead of a skinny pre teen look . and i am like you "if" they ever make a more adult female on the program i may be interested in buying it . [:D]

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2007, 05:06:47 pm »
I'm not sure whether it might have been limitation of the graphic program he was using at the time but I think his latest version of Kari features a more mature looking female. Though it is largely in the eyes of the beholder, the newer one is said to appear in age from 19 to 24 give or take.

Sergio's program has come a long way and the latest version has additional refinements and features.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 08:13:05 pm by Art »
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

echoman

« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2007, 05:29:34 pm »
Thank Art.

If thats the case I might try KARI out once again to see. I only really saw the early version.

Echoman.

zoltan

• View Profile
    • http://ZoltansLab.co.uk
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2007, 11:32:27 am »
Hi there On my site where I teach people how to make robot bodies for thier chatbots I'm going to recomend the kiri chatbot. If you want to build your own robot body for your kiri chatbot just go to my site at ZoltansLab.co.uk  After all our products compliment each other and don't compeate.
zol

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2007, 01:38:29 pm »

compeate ???
??

Do you mean copulate ??

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2007, 04:37:10 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by Duskrider

compeate ???
??

Do you mean copulate ??

Yeah, but if you are not careful, you might screw it up.[:D][:D]
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

zoltan

• View Profile
    • http://ZoltansLab.co.uk
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2007, 09:01:25 am »
I just meant that to use the robot body i invented you needed a chatbot. You can copulate with Kiri through the robot body. Right now I just have plans and it does take a little technical skill to build one. But this fourm is about Kiri sorry I got everyone off topic. I put a link to Kiri on my web page as an alrernative sexier chatbot to use instead of the old free alice based bots.
zol