Author Topic: wondering about something  (Read 2755 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
wondering about something
« on: April 10, 2009, 11:33:08 am »
in the hal i noticed when hal said something back to me i had a word mispelled (sometimes i get letters backwards a or e etc. ) anyone as soon as it said it i copied what hal said back and opened the brain edit entered it it showed it in the "ones " word topic .
    so i went to the "ones " word in the alphabetical order ( thank god robert fixed this now its great and easy to find words !!) opened it and looked many times in the list but never did find that sentence so i went into the temp sent , etc. area and their is was so i corrected it their .
   My question now is why was it not in the ones area like it showed was my computer running slow and hadt got it in their or does it actually take so much time before its put in from the temp , etc. area ?? just wondering .
[:)]

echoman

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 01:16:34 pm »
Lighsspeed. I have often been suprised what goes into the temp folder.  I guess Hal really does have a mind of his own. The alphelabtetichal list of tables a great isn't it.

Bill819

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2009, 08:59:05 pm »
It could be that only new things get put there and a misspelled word would surely be new to Hal. You realize of course that I don't have any clue as to what is going on.
Bill [:)]