dupa

Author Topic: Support the Zabaware Open Source 3D Character Engine - Peerbackers.com  (Read 21157 times)

onthecuttingedge2005

Re: Support the Zabaware Open Source 3D Character Engine - Peerbackers.com
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2011, 10:37:22 am »
Thank you very much to everyone who donated to the project. We raised $2500 and I also took out a loan for another $2500. We have purchased the Amy character and are working on converting the model to work with our engine and adding some animations. I'll post updates as the project progresses. I think we should have a working Windows version in a matter of a couple of months.

We are also adding the SkyX plugin to our engine to put Amy in a nice outdoor environment. Check it out:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL02s_MGIQc&list=UUOpsGRur6nNI

Hi Rob.

Nice selection for a 3D environment, can't wait to see how it all works out.

I think it would be good if you could get Zabaware on the stock market, it might help expand HAL greatly with greater funding ability.

Just a thought, I know that I would invest Zabaware stocks if they existed. maybe NasDaq.
Jerry 8)

davidjkuhr

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2011, 12:19:25 am »
Just out of curiosity if we selected a reward during the fundraising will we receive a future email with information about the reward we selected?

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2011, 08:51:23 am »
Just out of curiosity if we selected a reward during the fundraising will we receive a future email with information about the reward we selected?

Yes, I'll be sending out thank you emails shortly and depending on the reward chosen either send out the reward now or let you know when we expect the project to reach a mile stone.
Robert Medeksza