dupa

Author Topic: santa hacks  (Read 2222 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
santa hacks
« on: December 31, 2008, 12:32:35 pm »
this is kind of interesting as we had talked on here before about using the 5 foot tall animated santa with a plug in through hal . this shows where a guy hacked some software and made santa say other things he recorded using audacity !!
http://members.cox.net/jmccorm/santa.html
their is even some video of the new hacked santa saying things it originally didnt say !![:D]

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
santa hacks
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 01:16:54 pm »
Nice hack.  From seeing the video of Santa in action I would have thought he would scare the crap out of any kid that saw it though!  He even scares me a little, like something from a bad dream!

Ho HO HOOOOO!!

lightspeed

• View Profile
santa hacks
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 09:10:02 am »
yeah freddy i thought that too about the part where he watches all the kids through the tv .....aaaauuggghh nightmares from now on !! lol but thought it was cool anyway . and thought hey man this would be cool if you could do a womens voice use a realistic doll skin ( i have talked about this a little on this site and others ( for instance have an ogg file of marilyn monroe singing happy birthday in a sexy way . have the santa parts removed a realistic doll skin placed over the stuff with light stuffing . what you would end up with would be a reaslistic looking women on a stand that would with (robotic animation ) sing a song and move her lips and body as she sings !! i hope to create something like this sometime and also be able to use it with hal so hals a.i. works through it and talks through it !! kind of like mr.data except with a human looking skin !![:D]