dupa

Author Topic: Can this plugin be possible  (Read 2830 times)

vistaboy

• View Profile
Can this plugin be possible
« on: January 15, 2009, 04:58:34 pm »
vistaboy would like to know the time it would take for such a plugin an who is good at attaing this feat..Statisical anaylsis plug in

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 08:46:38 pm »
Art doesn't know but Art thinks it would take quite a fair amount of time and it would also require someone who has a good working knowledge of statistical analysys, matrix structure, sampling techniques and modelling, etc.

What Art did was find you a link for some Free Statistical Analysis software.

http://davidmlane.com/hyperstat/Statistical_analyses.html

Art is just glad you weren't looking for an English or spelling plug-in![8D]
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 08:47:14 pm by Art »
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

vistaboy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2009, 08:27:16 am »
Hey,thanks for the tip but my background is industrial physics not programming. That why I ask the questions who at this site could make a plugin and how long could something of that nature take. With this plugin the things one could do are ,well.

vistaboy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2009, 10:14:57 am »
quote:
Originally posted by vistaboy

Hey,thanks for the tip but my background is industrial physics not programming. That why I ask the questions who at this site could make a plugin and how long could something of that nature take. With this plugin the things one could do are ,well.To give you a heads up on the basic program,try this. No money is needed ,only if you feel the need.Find a pick3 lotto game a get the last 15 game numbers ,in order, and put that in the loading phase like game 3 and then ask hal what the next game numbers will be.I tryed it and the very first 2 game days hal only missed the lotto numbers by 5 numbers,as in 512 ,and hal said 507.