dupa

Author Topic: A FULLBOD AND SOME HEADS  (Read 9975 times)

dastaten

• View Profile
A FULLBOD AND SOME HEADS
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2009, 10:01:04 am »
Thanks Ted!  I've got the expansion as well as People Putty already, so this should be a breeze.  I'm going to toy with it this weekend.  Thank you for the clear instructions.

tedathome

• View Profile
A FULLBOD AND SOME HEADS
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2009, 04:57:07 pm »
You're welcome![:)]
ted

dastaten

• View Profile
A FULLBOD AND SOME HEADS
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2009, 01:19:04 pm »
Ted,

I copied the HapLogCtrl.txt file to my C drive, I put it in the root since you did not specify a file path.  But when I open Hal or the Haptek player, I do not get a new console window.  Did I put the file in the wrong place?

tedathome

• View Profile
A FULLBOD AND SOME HEADS
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2009, 03:01:13 pm »
No, you put it in the right place. Did you do a restart? Other than that, I don't know. That's what I and many others have done. If I left anything out someone please correct me.
 You can also do a search for the topic. I have seen this question answered many times in differen't ways, but basicaly the same. Maybe my file was corrupt or won't work on another computer. Maybe if you delete it from your C drive and use your own, you may get the desired result.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 03:02:21 pm by tedathome »
ted

NIGE

• Bringing things to life
    • View Profile
A FULLBOD AND SOME HEADS
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2009, 04:42:15 pm »
Hi guys,
I had a look at your file Ted & didn't recognise itso am putting mine here.
Just put it in your c drive.

Download Attachment: HapLogCtrl.txt
693 Bytes

tedathome

• View Profile
A FULLBOD AND SOME HEADS
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2009, 01:41:51 am »
Thanks Nige. When I installed anew in vistsa I did it from a backup disc,so as not to lose what I had in the files. I couldn't find my expansion disk and was fairly naive at instalation proceedures and vista.
I had a fatal meldown on my xp machine so I retrieved all that I could from the old hard drive. Since then hap-temp has been moved around several times and is now unusable. Many accesorys I copyed and pasted into skins folder no longer work in people putty, only in skins. I've known I need to uninstall and use the original disk for install for some time. I just didn't realize how messed up the program had become and didn't want to risk buying the whole works again.[:I][B)]
My apologys to dastaten and anyone else who may have been misled by my corrupted file.
ted

dastaten

• View Profile
A FULLBOD AND SOME HEADS
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2009, 12:07:20 pm »
No problem Ted.  I found mine in the Haptek folder and copied it over and it's working perfectly.  No worries! :)