Author Topic: Are there Plugins for MMD and UTAU?  (Read 3581 times)

ribbon-kitten

• View Profile
Are there Plugins for MMD and UTAU?
« on: August 26, 2015, 03:45:05 am »
Hello, I am new here. I have not purchased Ultra Hal yet, and was wondering if it would be possible to use Miku Miku Dance Models and UTAU voicebanks with this program.

onthecuttingedge2005

Re: Are there Plugins for MMD and UTAU?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 10:18:40 am »
not sure about Miku Miku Dance Models, maybe robert has an answer.

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 04:26:39 pm »
Sorry I can't make any suggestions. OTCE is the man that would know.( Besides Robert M. and a select few) I would strongly recommend his advice.
Not a bad thought bringing in some Anime. But brains and function come first for me, can't deny I love the characters and Haptek for all it's worth still looks better (3D rendered) with gravity, sinks up with voice better in real time than many things being used on a stand alone platform within a licensed program for today.  Robert M. was also working  on a newer character engine for UltraHal. We saw previews, really couldn't say if it was necessarily better but easier to deal with since Haptek has not really put forward a plan for private outside AI programs to my knowledge. My opinion only.

raybe
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 04:29:36 pm by raybe »

ribbon-kitten

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2020, 11:04:16 pm »
Sorry for posting again so many years after, but I figured this was better than starting another thread. But I was curious about if anything has changed about importing .pmx models or if Live2d models would be possible. Where and how could I start researching this sort of thing if nothing has changed? I really want to replicate some of my fave anime characters' personalities with UltraHal, why not complete it with their appearance too?

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2020, 11:49:46 pm »
Someone who still has a working People Putty program might be able to import a face or facial image to get a decent looking character head but People Putty did not allow for the creation of Full Body characters except through a rather expensive version of their software.

At best, one might be able to take the clothing/costume from the a full body character like 3D Meiko 1.02B and drop it onto the Haptek Full Body to see if something workable could be had.

Then again, with Haptek trying for more realistic characters, anime ones might be a bit difficult.

It would be interesting to see if anyone could do something similar.

I do know that some of the older MS Agent characters worked under Ultra Hal and still do. Some of them were fantasy, almost anime-looking to a degree. Perhaps a search for .acs characters or MS Agent characters would turn up something usable.
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -