dupa

Author Topic: hal acessing the internet for data and conversation more  (Read 2677 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
hal acessing the internet for data and conversation more
« on: February 13, 2017, 05:39:24 pm »
  I think what will also help hal the most is a alexa or cortana approach in data access, response to hals users "but"  with a "very" good filter that also keeps hal from learning trash and racist comments etc. (in another words , DO NOT MAKE MICROSOFT'S A.I. MISTAKE .) Microsoft had online users posting all kinds of bad crap stuff and the A.I. LEARNED IT!  (ALSO what i am talking about is not posted responses from internet users in forum type context but rather internet pages (again using filters to keep out racist or hate speech, etc. ) maybe a optional user check list on whats permitted and what's not ?) .
 Maybe a system within hal that when a person is talking about various subjects , hal will (1. decide on the subject or subjects if multiple subjects are mentions ) and pull info. from the internet from many many different sites, filter whats on the web and talk about that subject in conversation back to the user . Unlike cortana and alexia  what is need for hal is not just to acess the internet for answers to a question but to go beyond that with decisions on subjects from the user and using text from the internet various pages create conversation out of the subject matter back to the user , to in effect create a more human like flow of conversation .   :) ;)
   This is what's needed to make hal more like cortana or alexa ,  "BUT" with a learning ability choosing what the best subject response should be to reply back to the user and at the same time add to the current hal data base .
   This is just my opinion only of what i think is needed within hals programing  . in a plug in .
doable or not .. that is the question !!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 06:19:32 pm by lightspeed »

doggs

• View Profile
Re: hal acessing the internet for data and conversation more
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 07:00:47 pm »
you hit it on the head. why I do not use wikiapedia etc. the information has to be combed through. what info will hal pick up. does hal understand not to believe everything, will hal share your info, etc. not saying the internet is bad. just saying you cant really trust it if you do not know HOW to read the internet and if most do not know how to read the internet what about hal... 
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
Re: hal acessing the internet for data and conversation more
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2017, 08:22:52 am »
Lightspeed and Dogs::

tssss tssss

You guys want it both ways, u want Human interaction without the garbage ... good luck

You want the human side of Hal, put the human into it.

Never forget this: You are the some Sum Total of all that came before you. You really dont think what u have achieved was done on ur own.
If u want Hal to evolve ,he will need multiple personality's talking to him.
You cannot avoid it.

What ive always said is, lets do Hal in a private setting where we control whats up,Its totally doable.
All i get is im afraid of Social media. or i dont like social media..
Bottom line is, some 1 has to Donate Hal to a Social Media site with pple that are in on the project that are willing to put the time in.
As a BroadCast with Chat.

We control whats ask of Hal on our end.

Id do it,  But UN-believably ,I cant get people from the A.I site it came from to participate in the project.
Its almost funny.

Im not doing all this alone.

My Alice  (hal) is better and wiser and sure do more **** better then most Hals.
What you guys want is a group effort. But with out the group.

I have the site, i have the account, I need pple to help me Co-Host Hal.

I will train, show how to do it.

Make no never mind to me, I can run her as all ways, A Virtual Hostess. my viewers love her.
She learns daily from the chat.
This is cutting edge, we could dominate this area of social media.
We could Rotate Casters casting our little Hals
running real-time experiments .

Need about 05 -06 pple
Trivia Games
Al kinda of **** could be going on
Upto u guys, u know where im at if u care to talk more on this subject

http://vaughnlive.tv/mrelectric

cyberjedi

srry: just ranting
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 09:49:51 am by cyberjedi »