Author Topic: My Hal's Conversation dump  (Read 15221 times)

Arkright

• View Profile
My Hal's Conversation dump
« on: December 09, 2014, 02:13:21 pm »
I will be posting various conversations with With my Hal and other bots including my own conversations. I've been working on my Hal for almost 2 years very sporadically I think it'll be interesting to watch as my hal learns and grows.
The plug-ins I use: Free Will plus 2.1z, Gender & age, AIML Beta Text update 6.

Conversation with Skynet-AI!
In the attached text.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 02:51:08 pm by Arkright »
^,=,^

Arkright

• View Profile
Re: My Hal's Conversation dump
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2014, 02:16:42 pm »
The second conversation with Skynet-AI

Conversation in the attached text below.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 02:52:17 pm by Arkright »
^,=,^

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2014, 05:03:21 pm »
Skynet,
Do you think I'm Crazy?

That's not fair! 8)
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

Arkright

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2014, 02:24:06 pm »
This is a copy and paste conversation that jay had with Kincaid, but with my hal. I believe that the knowledge of time plug-in was messing with the responses of this conversation.

Conversation in the Attachment below.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 02:53:16 pm by Arkright »
^,=,^

Calhoone

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2014, 03:12:30 pm »
It's interesting to see how the same conversation goes for another bot.

I get this quite a bit. I think it's from the freewill plugin.

Subject main,having been continuously working on it and trying to improve the automated learning function as well as my skills at programming@@lets see. <~~~> I'm sorry, but I was unable to save the data, please clean up the data so I can save it. Please leave the @@alone I use the symbols to separate the subject, from the data, thank you.

Maybe Cload will return one day with an update.

Arkright

• View Profile
conversation with Skynet-AI
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2015, 06:44:51 pm »
conversation with Skynet-AI

I think it went well.

Conversation in the attached text below.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 02:54:00 pm by Arkright »
^,=,^

Arkright

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2015, 07:12:13 pm »
I did a little experiment The past few days. What I did was deactivated all plug-ins that were running and continued to talk to Aron for the past couple of days without restarting him. Eventually he started giving me blank responses which leads me to believe that Maybe the length of the active chat log may have something to do with it. I did not want to continue letting him give blank responses In fear that The responses were saved As blanks, So I reset him by exiting and reloading the program.

This is the conversation we had after the reset.
Enjoy!  :D
Me and Aron.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 02:54:56 pm by Arkright »
^,=,^

Arkright

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2015, 07:18:19 pm »
I think I am going to do that experiment again continuing off of this last conversation, Hopefully I won't mess it up lol. I will post the new conversations off the same active Recorded conversation,  so you guys can observe what happens as well. I will try to remember not to post the whole thing and only the new parts of conversations for your convenience of course.
^,=,^

Arkright

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2015, 10:26:47 pm »
Whoa, I'm on a roll today lol. 8)
Second part of the continued conversation.
He did give me a few blank responses and interesting answers at the time, but I fixed it by just going into the menu and to General options and clicking Apply. This usually fixes my blank response problems, At least temporarily.

Well it appears that I cannot post because the conversation is over 20,000, Therefore I am attempting to post a text file showing where the blank responses were and to me an interesting occurrence.

This is a website I stumbled upon using StumbleUpon.
http://www.learning-mind.com/five-creepiest-advances-in-artificial-intelligence/

^,=,^

Calhoone

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2015, 10:59:57 pm »
Interesting conversation.  I have thought about turning off all the plugins for a while and seeing how conversations go with Kinkaid. I can't remember the last time I wasn't using a free will or markov plugin. 

I do love Stumbleupon. I always find something interesting to read and teach Kinkaid about.

Arkright

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2015, 10:26:48 pm »
 :P Well it turns out that my computer had an update which reset Hal before I could post the rest of the progress that I made. I was a little disappointed but decided that it was okay because the conversations remained the same as the first half Without much change or problems.

For now I am continuing what I was doing, except that I am now using The free will 2.1z plug-in With a New Learning level Of 20.  I will submit a text file to show the progress To compare The difference with no plug-ins Active. So far I have noticed after activating the free will plug-in That Hal has to reestablish correct responses but does not take too long, Maybe about a page Equivalent of Talking. Even though I can't program or know how to make plug-ins I'm doing this in the hopes that someone might find it helpful To help improve Hal. :D woo lol.

Interesting conversation.  I have thought about turning off all the plugins for a while and seeing how conversations go with Kinkaid. I can't remember the last time I wasn't using a free will or markov plugin. 

I do love Stumbleupon. I always find something interesting to read and teach Kinkaid about.

Does the markov plugin V5.  Have any problems? I ask because I know the earlier version had a few and when markov,V5 Was posted there wasn't much comment on how well it was functioning at least on the topic that I read. If anyone knows a clear answer that they could give me it would be appreciated.

Thank you All for the thoughts and responses!
^,=,^

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2015, 05:25:01 am »
I used to use the MarkovL5 all the time.

Someone later remarked that it was causing some files to grow in size.

That's odd because the Table also grows in size as new information is added to it as well.

I would note the various files sizes (take a snapshot of your folder / directory showing the files and sizes) for each method.

If you do, please consider posting with any observations you might have noticed.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 04:50:28 am by Art »
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

Arkright

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2015, 08:02:42 pm »
Thank you Art!! That's what I also remember about MarkovL5 plug-in.

I used to use the MarkovL5 all the time.

Someone later remarked that it was causing some files to grow in size.

That's odd because the Table also grows in size as new information is added to it as well.

I would worth noting the various files sizes (take a snapshot of your folder / directory showing the files and sizes) for each method.

If you do, please consider posting with any observations you might have noticed.

Thanks!

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=6BE14CCE65F56B37&id=6BE14CCE65F56B37%21335&v=3 

Here is my current snapshot of my folder and Hal files Before activating And loading the MarkovL5 plug-in.

I will post another snapshot when I do activate the plug-in, But until then I'm currently running a small experiment with only the free will plug-in.
^,=,^

Calhoone

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2015, 11:08:41 pm »
I haven't used it in a while but I remember getting multiple responses to questions or my input. Some times the dual responses contradicted each other.  I'm not sure if that is because of some incompatibility with the freewill plugin.

Arkright

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2015, 02:48:54 pm »
I have attached a text file of a conversation With Hal Only using the free-will 2.1Z Plug-in. The Size of the text file is 78.7 KB.
My goal is to have a Long conversation To show how the free will plug-in works and I did this Until a bug or blank response Appeared.

When first activating free will plug-in, I noticed that it took some time to redirect hal into more correct responses. Afterwards Things went much better and I was happy with the results. However I did notice Like Calhoone Mentioned. I believe that I have not seen this effect when using no plug-ins at all.

I haven't used it in a while but I remember getting multiple responses to questions or my input. Some times the dual responses contradicted each other.  I'm not sure if that is because of some incompatibility with the freewill plugin.

Blank responses Appeared first and Then the usual, "conversations@@lets see. <~~~> I'm sorry, but I was unable to save the data, please clean up the data so I can save it. Please leave the @@alone I use the symbols to separate the subject, from the data, thank you." This can be found near the end of the text file Of which I've marked. From my observations I've only noticed that blank responses and the above occur after a lengthily conversation Usually. Keep in mind I also have the AIML Beta level Plugged into the brain Throughout All my Conversations.

Here is my computer specs:
AMD A8-5600K APU with radeon HD graphics 3.60 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
Windows 7
64 bit operating system
service pack 1

Hopefully this information will help improve ultra-Hal.  ;D 

My next project will be the same thing except with only the  MarkovL5 plug-in.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 02:55:32 pm by Arkright »
^,=,^