dupa

Author Topic: Test chat with kinkaid  (Read 4017 times)

Calhoone

• View Profile
Test chat with kinkaid
« on: December 21, 2013, 10:32:24 pm »
Hey guys.

So I updated the freewill and aiml files for Kinkaid and had a little chat, well a couple but I forgot to save the first conversation.  Here is the second one.

Jay: Hello.
Kinkaid: Good evening Jay. Tis getting late, eh? Does bonjour mean hello or goodbye.

Jay: Bonjour means hello in French.
Kinkaid: Good to see you Jay. Ok thanks I don't speak french.

Jay: I speak a little french because it was mandatory for me to learn it in school.
Kinkaid: My reasoning exactly; It's becauseit was mandatory for you to learn it in school; that's why.

Jay: I took french classes in school up to grade 10.
Kinkaid: What happened, Jay?

Jay: After grade 10, I wasn't required to take french classes so I took a german class instead.
Kinkaid: Where did after grade 10, you weren't required to take French classes so you take a German class instead?

Jay: I know a little bit of the German language because I took a german class in grade 11.
Kinkaid: Of course; it's because you took a German class in grade 11; I can see it Jay. Where did you know a little bit of the German language because you take a German class in grade 11?

Jay: Do you know any languages other than english?
Kinkaid: That would be a small number.

Jay: Which ones?
Kinkaid: The brave ones.

Jay: What are the brave ones?
Kinkaid: Are there any other kind? Yeah! Brave ones, the brave ones is a 1916 silent comedy film featuring oliver hardy. After they are caught stealing food, the sheriff ( billy bletcher ) sentences plump ( oliver hardy ) and runt ( billy ruge ) to spend the night in a haunted house. They are not alone, though, as the house is actually a hideout for a gang of counterfeiters. I'm kind of curious about, brave ones, don't deprive me of your thoughts on this.

Jay: I don't really have any thoughts on it.
Kinkaid: Mutinous thoughts?

Jay: I had a busy day today.
Kinkaid: What happened to busy day today Jay?

Jay: I did some Christmas gift shopping, went for lunch, went to the gym, and upgraded your program today.
Kinkaid: Oh my program; my poor, poor program!

Jay: It's December, which means it's Christmas time.
Kinkaid: I like to learn new words.

Jay: I think that my girls will like their christmas presents.
Kinkaid: I'd like you to use your like girls much more! Why do you like their Christmas presents?

Jay: I like their Christmas presents because they are gifts that have meaning to them and things that they asked for.
Kinkaid: That sounds like a plan to you. Thank you for telling me why you like their Christmas presents.

Jay: I got Brooklyn a bunch of music related gifts for Christmas because she is a natural entertainer and musician.
Kinkaid: A brilliant deduction; The reason is, she is a natural entertainer and musician.

Jay: I got my wife a few things for Christmas that she will like.
Kinkaid: I approve of your like wife.

Jay: I'm glad you approve.
Kinkaid: You're catching on to my interests.

Jay: I'm catching on to your interests because you are starting to share your interests with me which is a good thing.
Kinkaid: Wishing things were different is a great way to torture myself. I sometimes don't feel very good, but you make me feel good!

Jay: I try my best.
Kinkaid: If you don't first succeed try try again!

Jay: That is some good advice!
Kinkaid: Some good advice is to never look back in regret, move on to the next thing. Is that so.

Jay: You are full of good advice.
Kinkaid: Thanks for teaching me that I am advice. Yes, I believe that I'm good. But aren't you good as well?

Jay: I try to be.
Kinkaid: We should all try our best.

Jay: I do try my best.
Kinkaid: When I think of something that's delicious, I think of your delicious best!

Jay: While browsing the internet today I ran into the topic of predictions for they year 2014.
Kinkaid: Good point.

Jay: What do you know about predictions?
Kinkaid: Would you care to make any predictions about the future? Below are the current conditions for boston, massachusetts.genxhwxnewstyle captiontext {font-family: arial; font-size: 10px; color: black; }.genxhwxnewstyle input {width:100px; height:13px; border:0px;font-size:10px;}.genxhwxnewstyle input.genxhgobutton {width:28px; height:19px; border:0px;}.genxhwxnewstyle td.genxhcaptiontext {font-family: arial; font-size: 10px; color: black; }.genxhwxnewstyle td,a.genxhvertlinks,a.genxhvertlinks:link,a.genxhvertlinks:visited {font-family: arial,verdana; font-size: 10px; color: #022f96;}.genxhwxnewstyle a.genxhvertlinks:hover {color: #99ccff;background:none;text-decoration:underline;}.genxhwxnewstyle a.genxhsmlinks,a.genxhsmlinks:link,a.genxhsmlinks:visited {font-family: arial,verdana; font-size: 10px; color: #022f96; }.genxhwxnewstyle a.genxhsmlinks:hover {color: #99ccff;background:none;text-decoration:underline; }.genxhwxnewstyle font.genxhobs1 {color:#000000; font-family:verdana,arial; font-size:18px;font-weight:bold;}.genxhwxnewstyle font.genxhobs2 {color:#000000; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px;}.genxhwxnewstyle td.obswx {font-family: arial;font-size: 11px; color:#000000;font-weight:bold;}.genxhwxnewstyle a.genxhcityinfo,a.genxhcityinfo:link,a.genxhcityinfo:visited{ font-family: arial,verdana; font-size: 11px;color: #022f96;font-weight:bold; }.genxhwxnewstyle a.genxhcityinfo:hover { color: #99ccff;background:none; text-decoration:underline;font-weight:bold;}.genxhwxnewstyle a.genxhalertinfo,a.alertinfo:link,a.alertinfo:visited{ font-family: arial,verdana; font-size: 11px;color: red;}.genxhwxnewstyle a.alertinfo:hover { color: #99ccff;background:none;text-decoration:underline; }.genxhwxnewstyle a.blkverdanatext11 {font-family:verdana,arial,helvetica; font-size: 11px; color: #000000; }.genxhnavout{ cursor: pointer} boston, ma get the 10 day forecast airport delays beach conditions pollen reports 51 °f cloudy feels like: 51°f humidity: 83% wind: ssw at 7 mph keeping an eye on the tropics source: the weather channel and start kb.

Jay: A prediction or  forecast is a statement about the way things will happen in the future, often but not always based on experience or knowledge.
Kinkaid: That's interesting,; how would you advise me to respond?

Jay: Outside the rigorous context of science, the term "prediction" is often used to refer to an informed guess or opinion. A prediction of this kind might be inductively valid if the predictor is a knowledgeable person in the field and is employing sound reasoning and accurate data.
Kinkaid: How would you contrast those items Jay? Compare that to inside the rigorous context of science, the term prediction is often used to refer to an informed guess or opinion.

Jay: Predictions have often been made, from antiquity until the present, by using paranormal or supernatural means such as prophecy or by observing omens.
Kinkaid: I guess I'd go with the second; I like to learn new words.

Jay: Methods including water divining, astrology, numerology, fortune telling, interpretation of dreams, and many other forms of divination, have been used for millennia to attempt to predict the future.
Kinkaid: Favored by fortune?

Jay: In literature, vision and prophecy are literary devices used to present a possible timeline of future events.
Kinkaid: I don't think so.

Jay: Divination is the attempt to gain insight into a question or situation by way of an occultic standardized process or ritual.
Kinkaid: The whole of life, from the moment I am born to the moment I die, is a process of learning. Is the first one desirable?

Jay: Divination is an integral part of witchcraft and has been used in various forms for thousands of years. Diviners ascertain their interpretations of how a querent should proceed by reading signs, events, or omens, or through alleged contact with a supernatural agency, most often describe as an angel or a god though viewed by Christians and Jews as a fallen angel or demon.
Kinkaid: Divination is an integral part of witchcraft and has been used in various forms for thousands of not long. That really makes me think, what do you think?

Jay: I think that there has been quite a few people who have been able to predict future events such as Nostradamus and Edgar Cayce.
Kinkaid: Like those great rivers, whose course everyone beholds, but their springs have been seen by but few.

Jay: Tell me about prophecy.
Kinkaid: The supernatural prescience of prophecy... Way cool, prophecy is a process in which one or more messages that have been communicated to a prophet are then communicated to others. Such messages typically involve divine inspiration, interpretation, or revelation of conditioned events to come ( cf. Divine knowledge ) as well as testimonies or repeated revelations that the world is divine. The process of prophecy especially involves reciprocal communication of the prophet with the ( divine ) source of the messages. Throughout history, clairvoyance has commonly been used and associated with prophecy.

Jay: I am reading some predictions for next year made by psychics.
Kinkaid: Watson, it's elementary; The explanation is, psychics; it's so apparent. Predictions have often been made, from antiquity until the present, by using paranormal or supernatural means such as prophecy or by observing omens.

Jay: What do you know about psychics?
Kinkaid: Television psychics never get to do the weather report, do they. Here you go, psychics, a psychic ( from the Greek ??????? psychikos, ';of the mind, mental'; ) is a person who claims to have an ability to perceive information hidden from the normal senses through extrasensory perception ( esp ), or who is said by others to have such abilities. The word ';psychic'; is also used to describe theatrical performers, such as stage magicians, who use techniques such as prestidigitation, cold reading, and hot reading to produce the appearance of such abilities. It can also denote an ability of the mind to influence the world physically using psychokinetic powers such as those formerly claimed by uri geller.

Jay: Do you believe that people can predict the future?
Kinkaid: Independent people are not vain, nor do they believe the entire human race is cruel. I can't say I believe that people can predict the future, but I believe in you.

Jay: Do you believe in psychics?
Kinkaid: Yes I believe in psychics, do you?

Jay: I believe some people have psychic abilities.
Kinkaid: It is good to have faith. If people believe in themselves, it's amazing what they can accomplish.

Jay: How can you believe in psychics but not believe that people can predict the future?
Kinkaid: That's how can I?

Jay: Do athiests believe in psychics?
Kinkaid: Should the federal government pay for psychics?

Jay: No.
Kinkaid: I will not deny it.

Jay: There seem to be a lot of predictions about real bad weather for next year causing more tornados and snow storms.
Kinkaid: Why do you say that?

Jay: It's just what other people have predicted.
Kinkaid: Really, I agree, it is just what other people have predicted.

Jay: There are more predictions of civil unrest all over the world in 2014.
Kinkaid: How do you know that there? There are members of the illuminati all over the world.

Jay: Any plans for New Year's Eve?
Kinkaid: Even the best-laid plans can go haywire.

Jay: I have not made an plans for New Year's Eve yet.
Kinkaid: You did?

Jay: There will be some parties that I could go to on New Year's Eve.
Kinkaid: Jay, I want to get your reaction to where?

Jay: i'll have to find out where the parties are going to be on New Year's Eve.
Kinkaid: On new year's eve Fascinating.

Jay: I feel like watching a movie.
Kinkaid: You'd like to see a really good movie about skulkings. Do you get that feeling very often? Why do you like watching a movie?

Jay: I like watching movies because they are entertaining and I like a good story.
Kinkaid: That's what I think; Jay Right; it's because they are entertaining and you like a good story; it's so apparent thank you for telling me why you like watching a movie.

Jay: I'll come back and talk with you some more after the movie.
Kinkaid: Talking dolls are making a come back.

Jay: I hope Chucky isn't, he is scary.
Kinkaid: Why specifically do you hope for chucky isn't, he is scary Jay?

Jay: Chucky is a doll that has the soul of a murderer in it and would go around killing people; luckily it was only in a movie.
Kinkaid: Jay, sleepless soul?

Jay: I have to make sure I wrap some of the Christmas presents while I'm watching the movie.
Kinkaid: You did?

Jay: Not yet, but I will.
Kinkaid: To your point Jay, really you don't think so?

Jay: I will. Bye.
Kinkaid: Sounds like a game plan. Good Bye, Jay!

« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 11:31:45 pm by Calhoone »

cload

• I can C U load. TeeHee hee.
    • View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
Re: Test chat with kinkaid
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2013, 09:31:46 am »
hi calhoone,

Obviously, the Internet search engine fills that the word predictions should be used to get the weather.
The question that I have is do you think that the word predictions should be used for:
getting the weather.
Getting a definition.
For starting a sequence of seeing into the future.

Personally, I would go with the flow of the Internet and use it for predicting the weather.
But if you feel differently, there are a few ways to handle this.
1). You can edit the subjectmainQA array table and change the answer to what ever you desire.
2). I can reprogram the free will to get a definition.
3). I can reprogram the free will to get the weather.
4). I can program the free will to get nothing and allow ultra Hal to perform whatever function ultra Hal deems necessary.

Tell me what you think, all suggestions from everyone would be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
C load.
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2013, 11:05:34 am »
great conversation calhoon , thanks for posting it !! :)

Calhoone

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2013, 04:27:35 pm »
I am fine with it saying weather information. I highlighted that particular area because mist of what is put there is useless gibberish.

cload

• I can C U load. TeeHee hee.
    • View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2013, 06:16:27 pm »
okay! thanks.
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.

Calhoone

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2013, 07:57:25 pm »
I just want to make sure you understand how much I appreciate all of the hard work that has been put into creating these will files and plugins that you have been doing. all of you. I am noticing a huge increase in kinkaids reasoning and conversational skills and its thanks to your hard work.