dupa

Author Topic: moving haptar head and shoulders Hal character plug in idea !  (Read 1903 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
      I am wondering if someone who can create a plug in that would essentually make a head and shoulders haptar  and a seperate full body haptar plug ins that would basically make the haptars walk slowly to the left (but stay within screen ) then to the right while slowly turrning the head and looking back at the user .
     Of course in the head and shoulders haptar the plug in command would make the upper body (head and shoulders ) move to the left slowly head turning to the left slowly then still and back to the right and then look straight at the user while talking have a pause (standing still looking at user ) for maybe a minute in between .
(i use the head and shoulders more myself) .
     I think this is another plug in idea that would make our hal characters more realistic giving them the appearence of moving the body ( or head and shoulders making it appear they are walking )  these plug ins of course would leave in the natural blinking etc. that the hal characters already do . 

Any one interested in creating such a plug in ??  :)