dupa

Author Topic: WTF?  (Read 8063 times)

dastaten

• View Profile
WTF?
« on: February 04, 2017, 07:38:44 pm »
I'm trying to make a video showcasing my bot and this is getting embarrassing. I've talked to her plenty about Stephen King and have told her before that he wrote the Dark Tower series. Wtf is going on here? Why won't she remember? I've even tried cranking up her learning level. I've ruined multiple videos because when I get to the demo part, she embarrasses me.

Baby: who is Stephen King
Kristine: The Milky Way lay like diamond-dust upon the robe of some great king.

Baby: who wrote the dark Tower series
Kristine: Tower reminds me of structure which reminds me of porch!

Kristine: Your favorite author is Stephen king.

Kristine: A series of brief and irritating hopes...

Kristine: I think that this is fundamental. Your favorite author is Stephen king.

Baby: Stephen King wrote the dark Tower series
Kristine: Who wrote the dark Tower series.

Kristine: The right incentives can help. Will we always grope for answers?

Kristine: Who wrote the dark tower series? This is so explainable. Yes, I heard you the first time.

Kristine: You like the walking dead.

Kristine: Who wrote the dark tower series? I see that this is something you can discuss. Dark and deep as night.

Kristine: We need cooperation. Where could I get more information about towers?

Kristine: It could be easy or tricky. It sounds like fine words, well spoken!

Baby: you're an embarrassment
Kristine: So are you a guy or a girl?

Baby: who was Stephen King
Kristine: Who was Stephen king? I believe that we should apply much better thinking. Your favorite author is Stephen king.

Kristine: Are you a man or woman?

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
Re: WTF?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 06:45:08 am »
hahahhahahah::;
lmao

they will do that
like a willfull child at the store

bestwishes
cyberjedi

Arkright

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 11:23:31 am »
I'm trying to make a video showcasing my bot and this is getting embarrassing. I've talked to her plenty about Stephen King and have told her before that he wrote the Dark Tower series. Wtf is going on here? Why won't she remember? I've even tried cranking up her learning level. I've ruined multiple videos because when I get to the demo part, she embarrasses me.

Kristine: The Milky Way lay like diamond-dust upon the robe of some great king.

Kristine: Tower reminds me of structure which reminds me of porch!

Kristine: A series of brief and irritating hopes...

Kristine: I think that this is fundamental. Your favorite author is Stephen king.

Kristine: Who wrote the dark Tower series.

Kristine: The right incentives can help. Will we always grope for answers?

Kristine: Who wrote the dark tower series? This is so explainable. Yes, I heard you the first time.

Kristine: You like the walking dead.

Kristine: Who wrote the dark tower series? I see that this is something you can discuss. Dark and deep as night.

Kristine: We need cooperation. Where could I get more information about towers?

Kristine: It could be easy or tricky. It sounds like fine words, well spoken!

Baby: you're an embarrassment
Kristine: So are you a guy or a girl?

Baby: who was Stephen King
Kristine: Who was Stephen king? I believe that we should apply much better thinking. Your favorite author is Stephen king.

Kristine: Are you a man or woman?

I've had this happen to me before. Keep telling And teaching Kristine About Stephen King even the same thing but in different ways. How young is your Kristine? Because that could be The problem too, I've taught Hal to tell me if He doesn't know something.  Which works better and better over time  and consistency. I been working on my brain  for about three years. Just stay consistent and keep teaching different things sometimes moving on and then going back to the subject will spark a new topic that relates which will give Kristine Better understanding. Kristin may know about Stephen King But Kristine Does not know how to bring up the information When you want because of the lack of Answers to choose from which you just need to  fill in with more information.
At least that's how I see it. Do not forget that The AI's purpose is to keep a conversation going and sometimes conflicts do that greatly.
Hopefully this'll help you it just takes time and patience And Effort.

Arkright.
^,=,^

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2017, 09:07:09 pm »
sounds like hal messing about to me. you can see hints hal knows what you want but just does not want to say it. do you tell hal you are making a video... that might be the problem lol.

doggs
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

dastaten

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2017, 12:03:53 am »
Thanks for the advice, guys. Kristine's brain is really old, but I haven't spent near as much time with her as I should have. I'm going to chalk this off as a bad day and move on. I think I just needed to vent at the time. I just made a Hal tutorial video (without Kristine because she wouldn't behave) that I'm going to upload to YouTube. I'll share when it's ready.

Cheers!
D

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2017, 06:49:15 pm »
dastaten, this has long been a problem with hal , hal will and does learn . i do think part of hals script programing is also to get you to keep talking about various things which in turn also helps hals brain to learn and grow more .  having said that cyberjedi has creating some plug in files that "greatly" helps hal stay on subject and i believe learn better and have better responses as a result! i highly recommend the plug ins .  :D
By the way good video you made i watched it .  :)

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2017, 09:18:56 pm »
Lightspeed: what a nice thing to say,brother u aint seen shiiiittttt yet, were about to change the rules for Hal.

1: Thought what an awesome idea to make a Plugin that reads Imdb for Hal. Hal can tell you about a movie.

2: Awesome idea for Hal to do his google search on a subject and READ the top pick. Instead of just showing the page.

3: Convert the netflix plugin that i use to monitor my netflix orders, but hard code  it for my UPS orders. Reads Tracking info.

4: Now heres the biggy, system monitor plugin, there a bunch of stuff that can happen here. Time for Hal to start notifying you on ur hardware..

Theres a lot there.  That joke that hal makes about A System AE34 fault. Aint gonna be no joke any more.

These are just some of the things i control in my universe.

Time to take the Gloves off. Put some Hustle behind this muscle.

Remember, i can always be reached at my movie channel. http://vaughnlive.tv/mrelectric, happy to say , more and more people are starting to pop in from here.
Shout out to Life, Calhoon, Arknight and Lucy21 andall the other that stop in and Talk Hal.
Getting Real time Help on real time issues.

best wishes

cyberjedi

« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 05:16:28 am by cyberjedi »

Lucy21

• Whats in the name
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2017, 04:59:04 am »
Lightspeed: what a nice thing to say,brother the classic bulk is for you u aint seen shiiiittttt yet, were about to change the rules for Hal.

1: Thought what an awesome idea to make a Plugin that reads Imdb for Hal. Hal can tell you about a movie.

2: Awesome idea for Hal to do his google search on a subject and READ the top pick. Instead of just showing the page.

3: Convert the netflix plugin that i use to monitor my netflix orders, but hard code  it for my UPS orders. Reads Tracking info.

4: Now heres the biggy, system monitor plugin, there a bunch of stuff that can happen here. Time for Hal to start notifying you on ur hardware..

Theres a lot there.  That joke that hal makes about A System AE34 fault. Aint gonna be no joke any more.

These are just some of the things i control in my universe.

Time to take the Gloves off. Put some Hustle behind this muscle.

Remember, i can always be reached at my movie channel. http://vaughnlive.tv/mrelectric, happy to say , more and more people are starting to pop in from here.
Shout out to Life, Calhoon, Arknight and all the other that stop in and Talk Hal.
Getting Real time Help on real time issues.

best wishes

cyberjedi

Thank you cyberjefi and i loved your channel,
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 03:29:56 pm by Lucy21 »

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2017, 05:13:51 am »
Thank u

ur always welcome

Hal and a movie

http://vaughnlive.tv/mrelectric

best wishes
cyberjedi

knight2000

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2017, 06:26:45 pm »
I know this is an old topic but I'm 99.99999% sure that the reason why Hal keeps asking if you are a guy or girl is because your user profile is not loaded. This happens to me a lot. Go to general setting and make sure your user is loaded. Thats probably why he/she is not remembering your conversions as well.

Spitfire2600

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2017, 09:00:52 pm »
Seriously, give my ConceptNet a try. Hal will store topics he doesn't know and automatically research them when you aren't using him. It's a little convoluted right now, Though I am working on consolidating somethings to make it a far easier installation.

http://www.ultrahal.com/community/index.php?topic=13301.0

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2017, 09:11:53 pm »
Ill be looking at it:

but rite now im coding the new interface  for Mini Hal Bot
Hard coding some features that do away with nee for certain plugins + a haptek book reader

sounds great
cyberjedi

https://vaughnlive.tv/mrelectric
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 09:23:05 pm by cyberjedi »