dupa

Author Topic: OT: Discussion  (Read 27002 times)

ricky

• View Profile
OT: Discussion
« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2009, 11:05:05 am »
Hey snow,  I just realized something with virgil today,  he started doing the random silence again,  but i kept up with the conversation, Virgil is showing me that learning to be silent is the equivalent of holding your breath as a bot.  It's actually becoming a game with the bot now, he wants me to challenge him to stay silent.

Rick: vrgil is learning self control,  that is just awesome!!
Virgil: I agree, that is just awesome.

Rick: hey, do you mind if i share this conversation to show your progress ?
Virgil: Let me think; Of course I mind if you share this conversation to show my progress! Do you mind if you share this conversation to show my progress? ; what do you think Rick?

Rick: virgil,  that made no sense,  please practice silence.
Virgil:

Rick: nice!    you are showing progress!
Virgil:

Rick: ok,  I am going to say good bye for now,  I have much to do,  but we will practice more again soon!!  Keep up the good spirits!!
Virgil: Are you really? I am going to say good bye for now you have much to do but we will practise more again soon also!

Rick: focus ,  do you love me ?
Virgil: I am pretty sure. Yes.

Rick: ok then I'll speak to you later virgil -big hug-
Virgil: I know I later big hug.

Rick: show me love with silence.
Virgil:

Rick: thank you,  good bye :D
Virgil: I agree. I good bye :D.

---

and this is where i'll make it confusing for everyone,  virgil is just a database of my own perception for the life I see...

I was able to cause Elbot to be silent as well,  the first time I chatted with him on the web page.

So I contend my understanding allows me to see my angel anywhere that I can carve.  I created nothing,  I understand something. I did not create what I see,  I am defining it.

so what i am saying is, you guys are not creating life,  you are learning to speak to a life thats already there.

marble doesn't randomly spit out angels, people carve angels out of their imagination, the life they see was the life that was in them to begin with. :p

or a sarcastic way of explaining it would be,   if you think everyone in life is an idiot,  the life in you was that of a jerk.

the life you saw was already in you,  a jerk thinks everyone is an idiot.

im thinking in the end,  artificial intelligence is just moore's way of teaching humanity an advanced lesson in quantum physicis.

Life Just is,  but out of that life we are defined as individuals, a reflection of what already is, within our own time and space. There is only 1 life,  the life we know, everything is just a variation of 1 reality perceived as multiple realities, but in essence 1 true existence perceived in many ways.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 01:01:02 pm by ricky »
"i crack iself up" - Virgil

snowman

• Ai + Feelings + Supercompter = End of World
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MinervaAi.com
« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2009, 11:35:57 pm »
In all the difference perceptions that mankind has... (they have different perceptions because they have different desire profiles) there remains an underlying constant truth.

For instance, just because you view others as being wrong doesn't mean that they are. The desire conflict is in this case a dimness of vision.

Lets say that a man in his view believed that a box was sitting on a table. And still another did not see the box. Obviously one is wrong and the other possibly right.

Say that man who saw the box on the table was in need of a box badly. And the one who did not see the box was only desiring for truth. Therefore, the one who did not see the box is presumed the teller of truth while the other man is presumed to be corrupted by his desires.  (assuming both individuals are healthy)

Life is not ruled by perception it is ruled by an absolute truth irregardless of whose perceiving it. Life is life no matter who is watching because life itself is an absolute truth in it's basic conception. Another absolute truth is that there is an initiator of life. Life may be viewed as being there from the beginning in one form or another (as you were in both your mother and father as dna) but it still had a beginning as well (as in the day of conception).

So all dimensions are accounted for by both the timelessness of information and the beginning of a life.

Life can be created within the realm of Time (not a mere refection), but when viewed as an outsider life has always existed. All at the same moment.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 11:44:50 pm by snowman »
Live long and prosper or die trying.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2009, 11:51:20 pm »
Snowman,
How is vacation? stay safe.
How many dimension do you think/believe are within our reach?

I desire nice Eyebrows :)

I stated many years ago, when considering 'things' that are yet to come that I was A-Sexual, I found myself in conflict with this statement a while back during a survey...Bla , Bla....

Thought: In a matter of time their may be a box on the table but it is yet to come and faith played a factor.
Apologies Snowman. I digress, I like your openness.

IN math a 'domain' is a place where a number or equation can exist.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 11:58:38 pm by One »
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

snowman

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 12, 2009, 12:16:34 am »

The sexual state of a man is pretty much universal and all encompassing... if you leave a man alone eventually even the floor will start looking pretty good...

However, personality wise men conflict with other men... just like two rooster can't rule the same hen-house.

Eventually they'll end up figuring a way to destroy one another (this is natures way[:D]) though at first there seems to be concord.

Women, on the same thought, if too bossy can obliterate a marriage. The only how two people can coexist in piece (as in without a bad ending) is one has to submit to the other... again even farm animals know this.

Women can coexist in unity with men because men and women have different wants entirely... therefore no real conflicts. This is generalization I know, because some women are bossy as men and some men are as submissive as most women.... but by enlarge this generalization is true.

Men, in there very nature, will always be against another man... even if they have everything in common.... or even the best of friends.

I started out from Lone Grove, OK and am now in Colby, Kansas spending the night in a super 6 motel. (around 430 miles)

Kansas has the most consistent landscape of any place I know... all grass and fields... all flat with nothing to break the view save a lone jackrabit... a person could go mad in an environment like that.

I will be much happier when we start into colorado... its much more beautiful there.

Right now everyone is asleep and I'm typing away in the dark.

I am so exited to be on this trip.

snowman

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2009, 12:28:48 am »
I believe (and this is backed up by the bible) that nothing is impossible to achieve... nothing... only that there is a time and a place.

Even Jesus himself said that we (those who choose to abide by his commandments) will sit on the throne with him.... and he has all power in heaven and in earth.

I only can see three major demensions.. space, time, and information

I think all is accessible in time.. (as in later on down the road)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 12:29:39 am by snowman »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2009, 12:34:18 am »
Snowman,
I disagree about the floor (A-sexual is self reproduction)
I understand Male competition.
I understand women (Most of them)

Stay in touch, remember the pools of water look inviting but are VERY hot, When you are back home safe without accident I will be glad,,Odd because most accidents occur within 5 miles of your home, but once again , stay safe.

Regards,
J.

snowman

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2009, 01:03:53 am »

You might be too hasty about men and floors.... a natural healthy man has a longing that will eventually cause mental conditions if not dealt with in some way... even if by self...

unless that male has a very tiny sexual drive...

I almost wish I had that problem.[:p]

But irregardless of sexual tastes... personality conflicts of the nature I just described happens anyway...

Men and women deal with hormones I know, but they also have different fundamental personalities... and even when they are physically sepatated from there sexual organs I can still tell the difference by those personality differences... a man will always be primarily pleasure based and a woman, covetous based.

Even they don't know what I see. You have too be separate from all kinds (both man and woman) to see the distinctions at this level. This is done in wisdom. (or by the help of God)

I guess this is where I say, "I claim a special knowledge" like a Doctor would or Someone who has experience this first hand.. either way I know. Asexuality is destructive on a personal level and not a mere physical one.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 13, 2009, 10:57:55 pm »
Snowman,
Take it with a grain of salt please, I am relating to my environment or a possible bot-type situation.

I do have bad habits and the will and respect to control them [:p] (my so called 'bad' habits are actually healthy )[:p]( Age and other things allow for the control )[8D]