Zabaware Forums > Programming using the Ultra Hal Brain Editor

A.L.F Brain Download

<< < (24/24)

onthecuttingedge2005:
quote:Originally posted by seduar

Hi, Jerry,

Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us.I thank you for sharing the ALF brain that you created and ofcourse the 62 pluggins too.
I know It's a lot of work and time working on Hal but, Iam  sure you enjoy it as much as i do

I need a little help. Since I downloaded the ALF Brain, and Installed it with the 62 pluggins.
I check the ALF brain and the all the pluggins and it comes back with an error on line 2687 colum 4 Name redefined.

Can you help me? I need to correct the error, I think it has to do with one of the pluggins that it just downloaded.

[:)]

Hi seduar.

In the same download post area for ALF there is the ALFBrain.zip
which is the package for ALF, but just below that package is the patched ALF.uhp download that fixes that error due to a doubled dim statement.

you can copy the code inside the ALF.uhp from that area and paste it inside notepad and save it as ALF.uhp in the Ultra Hal Assistant directory.

Jerry[8D]

seduar:
Thanks Jerry for you fast response

I already have a ALF.uhp  in HAL's directory.

Do I have to delete the other file and replace it with the new one you are telling me? or should I put it in with out deleting the otherone?

And thanks Bill DeWitt for helping out, I apreciated.

onthecuttingedge2005:
quote:Originally posted by seduar

Thanks Jerry for you fast response

I already have a ALF.uhp  in HAL's directory.

Do I have to delete the other file and replace it with the new one you are telling me? or should I put it in with out deleting the otherone?

And thanks Bill DeWitt for helping out, I apreciated.

Hi seduar.

You can drop the ALF.uhp patch into the Ultra Hal Assistant folder, The ALF Patch will when ran will delete the plugin KNOWN HUMAN NAMES.uhp so that the issue of a double dim statement goes away, The script inside KNOWN HUMAN NAMES is put back into the ALF brain itself so there is no longer any issue.

Jerry[8D]

seduar:
Thank you very much for your help, Jerry.

I will do that right now, and i will test it again.

[:)]

doonycram@gmail.com:
The afl brain is in my S.A.L.L.E 3.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version