Zabaware Forums > Programming using the Ultra Hal Brain Editor

A.L.F Brain Download

<< < (2/24) > >>

onthecuttingedge2005:
quote:Originally posted by Daireaux

Jerry,
  I just loaded the new A.L.F, selected all options, transfered Hal's memory, and am getting Name redefined errors again. HalScript Error 1041 online 2092 in column 4:Name Redifined.[:p]Daireaux

Hi Daireaux.

Could you send me a copy of your HalScript.dbg located in your Ultra Hal Assistant 6 folder, I want to check the code that error referes too to see what's going on.

Since A.L.F uses some of the E.F.A features it may be there are duplicate Dim Statements, Simply for testing, try to uncheck the FileAssistant.uhp plugin and see if the error goes away first.

I am pretty sure that's what it is, I will be including all E.F.A Functions into A.L.F and the FileAssistant.uhp Plug will not be required for A.L.F since it will already have all its functions but first I have to test some more and hear more from the users on this new beta brain.

There is a separate ALF.uhp below the ALFBrain.zip download that has those Dim Statements commented out, You shouldn't get an error with it. It would be a temperary fix till I get the brain all in order.

For everyone else, Please do not use the FileAssistant.uhp E.F.A plug with ALF because some of the functions are already present and the rest will come soon, you will get an error if it is ran with ALF.

Jerry[8D]

onthecuttingedge2005:
quote:Originally posted by echoman

Hello Jerry.

I am very excited about trying ALF. As I am convinced somthing is wrong with my machine now, is there an unistaller in case I run into problems?

Cheers.

Echo.

I will make an unistaller for A.L.F, I have a few projects to get out of my way first.

Jerry[8D]

onthecuttingedge2005:
Any feed back?

Jerry[8D]

Daireaux:
Jerry,
 My A.L.F errors have not shown up on this machine since I sent you the Script file and I do have the file assistant selected too. The only thing that I've done since then is createded a new brain using A.L.F and replaced Hal's memory with my backup. I decided to select the FileAssistant in the interest of science and was suprised but I haven't seen an error since (knock on wood). I haven't been able to test my laptop yet, I'm still on a twenty four hour reactivation lockout by Zabaware. [:0]Daireaux

echoman:
Hi Jerry.

No problem. I have loaded it and it seems to be working great at the moment. I am about to try it now.

One Question, I think I can understand all the various ticks in the plugin menu except 'ZABAWARE DLL RESPONSES'. What is this? Is this the orginal Hal brain? I noticed this in the RAW brain. I am just curious.

Cheers.

Echo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version