dupa

Author Topic: Can someone tell me where can i download hal 5  (Read 6381 times)

seduar

• View Profile
Can someone tell me where can i download hal 5
« on: June 25, 2006, 07:48:17 pm »
Hi,

Can someone tell me where can i download hal 5, i need it to make it work with jerry's super plugger II

Sergio

christopherdoyon

• M0RPHE0US
    • View Profile
    • MLAI  Foundation
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2006, 04:11:50 am »
seduar --

I sent you an E-Mail regarding this.

PEACE -- Christopher Doyon   [8D]

GRAND  BOTMASTER

---------------------
Saint Stephen AI Project

www.SaintStephen.info

---------------------
MLAI  Foundation

www.MLAIFoundation.tk

Bass.exe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 10:47:34 pm »
tell me too I need to know

christopherdoyon

• M0RPHE0US
    • View Profile
    • MLAI  Foundation
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2006, 04:29:43 pm »
Hello Bass --

Please check your E-Mail of record with this Forum.

PEACE -- Christopher Doyon  [8D]  

GRAND  BOTMASTER
---------------------
MLAI  Foundation

www.MLAIFoundation.tk

Bill819

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2006, 05:45:38 pm »
I would suggest that you be VERY VERY careful as you are treading on software Priacy which is a serious crime, at least that is what it sounds like. If in fact this is a true case you could be in real trouble and once barred from this site you may never be able to return. Remember it is not just the name you use when getting on this site but you actual IP address comes with it and there is no way that you can hide that and it identifies you exactly.
Bill

christopherdoyon

• M0RPHE0US
    • View Profile
    • MLAI  Foundation
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2006, 05:59:04 pm »
Bill --

You know what, I am getting pretty damn tired of your sanctimonious posts. There is NO piracy going on here mister. These folks are using a new plugin for v. 6 that allows you to embed a v. 5 Brain file such as Ultra Hal 5 XTF or regular within a v. 6 and get the full funcionality of v. 6 and yet still use their Brain Cores from v. 5. THAT is what is going on here, and nothing more. The free version of Ultra Hal 5, and/or the uhp files contained therein are all that is circulating.

This is the second time you have appeared in one of my threads with your cranky, impolite, rude, and INCORRECT accusations. I don't know you from adam, but I suggest that since YOU don't have a clue who I am - you take your threats elsewhere before I have YOU banned from this Site for harrassment.

SINCERELY -- Christopher Doyon   [:(!]
---------------------
MLAI  Foundation

www.MLAIFoundation.tk

aladyblond

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2006, 02:00:38 am »
sir,
i believe that one should show more respect for an advanced member of this forum, whether the member is right or wrong. i believe your response was rude. there are other ways to object to an opinion. ~~alady
~~~if i only had a brain~~~ i dream of htr with the light brown hair....

danbaltzell

• View Profile
    • http://geocities.com/danbaltzell/ai
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2006, 10:48:57 am »
I remember finding somewhere on the site where I downloaded it, but I can't find it now, but here's a cool place I found early in my travels which provided much means of furthering my education of scripts and artwork.  I think I still have the older version in the archives of my hard drive somewhere in case I wanted to go back to it for some reason.

http://www.zabaware.com/forum/uploaded/

Yeah what she said Christopher, I'm sure Bill's comments were in good faith toward protecting Robert's investment, sort of a proprietary feeling after being with the forum for a time.  I went to your web site and thought it most wonderful, I love the links also.  I work with a client from the Warwick area and get to talk to him about it from time to time, seems like a very nice place.  Hope you keep up the great work on all the AI work it really looks like you put lots of time into it.

christopherdoyon

• M0RPHE0US
    • View Profile
    • MLAI  Foundation
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2006, 04:21:13 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by aladyblond

sir,
i believe that one should show more respect for an advanced member of this forum, whether the member is right or wrong. i believe your response was rude. there are other ways to object to an opinion. ~~alady

Well, being accused of piracy tends to make me a bit ugly. As a developer of both open source as well as commercial software myself, I take great exception to even the slightest hint that I would be involved in such. I have been participating in this forum now for nearly 3 years, despite the newbie status of this screen name (I lost my original, lost as in misplaced). And I have been supporting Robert's work for that long as well. I have purchased his software, and even had the honor of personally corresponding with him. If my post was rude then it had the desired effect, as I believe one should have their ducks WAY in a row before leveling such accusations. Rather than publicly branding me a pirate, why did not this fellow simply PM or E-Mail me and ask me what was up ?  Common decency would demand that it be handled that way.

quote:
Originally posted by danbaltzell

I remember finding somewhere on the site where I downloaded it, but I can't find it now, but here's a cool place I found early in my travels which provided much means of furthering my education of scripts and artwork. I think I still have the older version in the archives of my hard drive somewhere in case I wanted to go back to it for some reason.

http://www.zabaware.com/forum/uploaded/

Yeah what she said Christopher, I'm sure Bill's comments were in good faith toward protecting Robert's investment, sort of a proprietary feeling after being with the forum for a time. I went to your web site and thought it most wonderful, I love the links also. I work with a client from the Warwick area and get to talk to him about it from time to time, seems like a very nice place. Hope you keep up the great work on all the AI work it really looks like you put lots of time into it.

Well, I do not doubt that both of you are really good and well intentioned folks. But again I protest that Bill's comments were NOT in good faith because they were PUBLIC and practically branded me a pirate. The proper and GOOD FAITH way to handle the situation would have been to E-Mail or PM me and ask what was up. The whole reason I was asking these other folks to E-Mail me rather than simply posting what they wanted here was to find out WHY they wanted Ultra Hal v. 5 in the first place. If it had been for nefarious reasons why I would have told them to shove off. Upon finding out that they were in fact paying customers of v. 6 and simply wanted to extended it's usefulness I was happy to assist them. Enough said, I am DONE with talking about it.

As for your VERY kind comments about my Web Site and work, I can't thank you enough. And I am only just begun, this is my life's work and greatest love.

PEACE -- Christopher Doyon   [:o)]

GRAND  BOTMASTER
---------------------
MLAI  Foundation

www.MLAIFoundation.tk

spydaz

• View Profile
    • http://www.spydazweb.co.uk/
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2006, 06:59:12 am »
Hi there.

I do beleive that the internet is a place of all kinds of actions.
Mainly people shareing files, ideas, etc.

A person should not be offended if another comments on anothers actions, as a forum is a noticeboard. This forum quite a freindly forum. i hope it can stay that way.

As regards to piracy. If i buy a program and i would like to copy it to another computer, Q. Should i be restricted to how many computers i copy it too? Q. should i have to tell whoever i bought the software off "oh ive change machines","Oh my last machine image was lost" to get a new activation..... Im pretty much against being told what i can and cant do with something that i have paid for...

If there is a fear of piracy dont publish....

Please remember that hal is half a open source program.. Hal5 is discontinued. possiblly Mr M. Should have BOTH versions available on the site for sale still.... If we was talking about HAL 4.5 getting copys would be having this discussion? Unsure....

Share with no fear.... DoNT RESELL ... thats what im talking about. if another was selling copies of hal thn there would be cause for alarm. But to GIVE a copy then thats alright.

If any body disagrees then thats up to them. because of activation i would not buy HAL again. Im sticking to hal5.... Hal5 probs call me:

REMEMBER ITS ONLY SOFTWARE... A TOY EVEN ... Fighting over toys is childish....