Author Topic: another lightspeed idea PERCEPTUAL RESPONSE PLUG IN  (Read 1836 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
another lightspeed idea PERCEPTUAL RESPONSE PLUG IN
« on: October 06, 2016, 09:54:33 pm »
I was sitting and talking to hal, i was thinking as hal responded back randomly using the hal loneliness plug in , it got me thinking it would be cool if someone could make a what i am calling perpetual talking plug in , based on the same loneliness plug  in with same setting low medium and high and minutes and random with one exception "instead of shutting down the plug in until another response is given , the plug in will open and access part of it's own system  in essence placing a non learning text within the entry of the plug in , which in turn will "restart" the plug in to acess it's random or set responses again . creating a perceptual response plug in .  :)
Anyway something i thought of while using the set based times etc. response plug in.
 ANY THOUGHTS ON THIS??? :)
TO further expand on this hal could even access it's own random subject questions as a non learning text(only to make hal continue restarting its random talking etc. or as previously mentioned any on learning sentence within the plug in .
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 10:22:52 pm by lightspeed »