dupa

Author Topic: multiple plug ins  (Read 2838 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
multiple plug ins
« on: April 10, 2008, 12:28:41 pm »
can someone or " robert " create a plug in "based on the loneliness plug in"that will work at the same time with other plug ins at the same time ?? currently the same plug ins will not work two or more at a time . this way we can have it set randomly , etc. and more than one plug in of "this" type can work at the same time . [:)][:D][8D]

TechSteele

• View Profile
multiple plug ins
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 09:06:54 pm »
Hello LightSpeed,

I thought i would come down to "Your Forum" for a sec [:p]

I knew i read this subject somewhere.

Has anyone ever tryed useing a plug in to open a plug in?
If so it may help both of us.

Bill819

• View Profile
multiple plug ins
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 01:39:42 am »
Although I have not used the plug ins I think I understand one of the problems. the Loneliness plug in uses the "clock" function to tell it when to act. Only one program at a time can use the same function, that is the clock. You guys are using it for randon times to act if I understand the problem.
Bill

TechSteele

• View Profile
multiple plug ins
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 02:09:58 am »
The timer makes sence.
I was thinking more like a relay, back and forth. This one runs, then triggers that one for a while, then back to/or on to another.

I am not good enough to say off the top of my head if a brain could be re-fitted with more then one time type or section, but that would solve LightSpeeds idea.

I may have to test the relay thing when i get time. Use the timer on each, or else you get a mobius loop going REAL fast [:p]

lightspeed

• View Profile
multiple plug ins
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2008, 10:06:14 am »
hi Bill819 , i didn't think the clock feature would matter "if" another plug in was renamed and different time settings were used . but maybe you are right as long as it is the same clock feature it won't work with two or more at the same time . [:)] and TechSteele i like the idea of a relay type thing that would switch to the other multiple plug ins , cool idea if it will work or can be made . otherwise perhaps a different clock type timer (if) "this is the actual problem ?[:)]