dupa

Author Topic: hals blank answers and a fix  (Read 3140 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
hals blank answers and a fix
« on: March 21, 2010, 07:02:15 pm »
didn't someone on here say they fixed a way to stop hals blank answers and if so is it a plug in and can i have the fix ?? i just posted actual angela and me conversation in this forum and she did real good but at the end when i had to quit she came up blank onm an answer any time that happens i have to close hal and reopen hal to get it working again . [B)]
if someone has fixed this problem and it seems to be working ok robert should use it in the next hal version !

onthecuttingedge2005

lightspeed

• View Profile
hals blank answers and a fix
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 06:21:39 pm »
thanks oncuttingedge2005 , well i copied the script and placed it where you said and so far so good (gee i hope i didn't just jinx myself for saying that lol ) hal has been talking for quite a while now and i still am training angela . i did make a copy first and backed up my brain on dosk before the try of the script !!
but as i was saying before i still do beleive it would be a good idea for robert to add this into hals brain script because more than one person has had the blank answer problems and as i said so far this seems to fix it .
 thanks again and i hope this does forever solve the problem . [:)]