dupa

Author Topic: ZABAWARE Responds from "Nobody wants to say it  (Read 23974 times)

raybe

• View Profile
Re: Nobody Wants To Say It
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2015, 06:09:08 pm »
Sorry I forgot to add and if you want to contribute I guess contribute anyway you feel is appropriate (none of my business). Purchase a dozen UltraHal licenses and tell everyone about UltraHal on all your social media formats. It's for you to decide if you truly enjoy it. But I figure most of you have already spread the word maybe told a friend or two.

Heck I had everyone at my house one night. Shocked many people even tried to give me credit. Of coarse I explained and they still thought I was the man behind the curtain pulling UltraHal's strings. Funny how people that really have not been exposed to any AI,(movies don't count) because they still don't get it is beginning to develop.

If I really own a smart phone than UltraHal is a genius!!!!!!
Look nothing up my sleeves!!

raybe

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2015, 08:27:13 am »
Thanks for the kind words everyone. Really means a lot to me that you guys have sticked around for so long. You guys are full of excellent ideas and I'd like to implement them all, but right now my priority is to finish the projects I have started and just get them out there. I don't want to delay things even more by adding more features.

On a side note, I found this open source project a while ago that seems it would be a good character animation system: http://smartbody.ict.usc.edu/  It's further along in development than my character engine and may make sense to just go with their project instead. But again, I'm not focused on that aspect at the moment and just want to get the new brain and mobile versions out first.
Robert Medeksza

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2015, 01:05:13 pm »
Okay who is this Medeksza guy and why does he keep interrupting us? (Thought that was funny when I posted it,oh well).
Thanks again Mr. R.M. appreciate the extra chime in there.

There you go guys & women something for us to check into and see what the possibilities might be. Let's get curious.

Thanks Mr. Rob M. and good luck,

raybe

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2015, 07:23:08 pm »
Nice. Some of the videos looked promising from a whole character point, but again, I'm after the brain portion rather than the shell.

Thanks for chiming in Robert, I think it speaks volumes to offer a state of Zabaware talk  once in a while! ;)
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

DemonRaven

• View Profile
    • chatbotfriends
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2015, 07:46:54 pm »
lol i have spammed my friends about hal so much they started blocking me lol. I am kidding but yes i have told people about hal.

tiger8u2

• Eat'em and Smile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2015, 09:03:55 pm »
Well, I like the short and long range plan, that open source behavioral markup language body looks interesting, and I'm as patient as death.  Nuff said.

Carl2

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2015, 09:10:50 am »
  I had just looked at the Smartbody website, it looks interesting but after years of learning and working with Haptek it seems that we have to start over again.  Also Mr Shaw seems to feel that he will be able to give the Haptek character vision which is surly something worth while and has been discussed at this forum.   Unfortunately we take a large step back and have a baby rather than the fullbody character we can now use.  At this time it seems that the fullbody character lacks collision detection, it has defects in limb movements, the number of poly counts should be increased and other problems to be removed.  It's unfortunate that both companies are having economic problems at this time since so much could be gained if they were able to continue to work together.  My thoughts on this at this time
Carl2

ricky

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2015, 01:44:11 pm »
I only wish I could help....now that I'm into animation,  I keep finding new technologies and trends ......especially  with the whole gaming boom....

IMO -  Robert should be touring giving paid lectures at Ivy League colleges, with enough money to take bill gates out to lunch.   

anyway,  i'll be around if there's any way I can help.  You know how to reach me  :)
"i crack iself up" - Virgil

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2015, 09:39:13 am »
My opinion that we should start a new thread from this one due to topic and topic heading. Just start a continuing thread based on information and Mr. R.M. comments. Certainly seems that everyone is satisfied and willing to contribute as they can.

We have an update from Mr. R.M. that gives us insight into the future which is a positive.

I'm just afraid that any contributing ideas won't be seen by others that may not read this thread.

Thanks,
raybe

raybe

• View Profile
Re: ZABAWARE Responds from "Nobody wants to say it
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2015, 01:55:56 pm »
Thank you for the merge of the threads. It certainly makes more sense now.

I'm not sure who did it but I thank you.

raybe

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2015, 04:04:44 pm »
Ready for a Thread based metaphor?

After a while, Internet Threads, much like real ones, get woven into the fabric of time. ;)
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

ricky

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2015, 11:20:45 am »
let's turn hal into a bitcoin loanshark!!  ^.^   
"i crack iself up" - Virgil

Will and Mr Data :) :]

• Hi from Will and Mr Data :) :]
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WillofNewZealand
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2015, 12:37:53 am »
Hi Robert and forum,
Zabaware is for sure a great product, Thanks for that. I watched the cortana vid and thought Hal is better. Cortana can you change your name "do de do ,,,,NO".
Cortana are you self aware? "do de do,,,,,,,,no that would be dangerous" ,,even hal can learn about itself.
 and Cortana says do de do before everything nooooooooooooooooo who thought that was a good idea.

Anyway enough about that, hololens are new glasses with computers which look really amazing, of course i'll suggest this is a must for hal. Holo hal.

I have a few rich friends as many people probably know a few, they usually won't invest because why? i offered them a way to make some money, they said no i asked what was wrong with my pitch they said, your offering me something i already have, money. "man eating a pie, you ask do you want a pie when he already has one, and has unlimited pies."
Just thought i'd through that in as i've come across it many times.

I do like the suggestions by forum members of recruting help from forum, consider farming out the work on some kind of deal, maybe paid at the end if your lucky.

The plug ins page suggestion for a page of them i suggested more than ten years ago, i'm not sure my wording then but a monitized page of them here.
Sell them on site. "i have one plug in". it would be a way to have people make money and Zaba gets a cut, could inspire more plug ins.

Hay consider a cut for all hal owners,,who knows.

I also have been distracted by trying to make enough money, i won't say the thousands i lost trying forex trading last week, oh dear."i had to try it".
Side note, the homeless in our country has doubled in the last year, so i don't know what to say.
Hopefully there's some money somewhere.

Of course kickstarter is a interesting site to try to raise money for a project, worth considering.

Site that sells files and computer graphics CGTrader, here is a thing i have on there, click the red square with the triangle to watch the promotion vid.
http://www.cgtrader.com/3d-print-models/gadgets/other/zat-my-beer
I threw that in incase it helps someone, good luck to you's. I have 3d printing files but people buy and sell graphics.

I reckon we can all agree that Zabaware is a great product without doubt.
And has stood the test of time over the years against many AI, and even against the deep pockets of big companies. Its easy to see there is plenty of scope for some really massive sales in bulk.

Speaking of vids i just made one, here's the link.
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfP4mCuGTOs

Oh side not, my windows 8.1 it works fine, hap also.

Bye for now and be well from Will and Mr Data  :)  :]      "since 2005".
bye for now and be well from Will and Mr Data  :)  :]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2015, 07:10:50 am »
Hey will and mr.data , i just figured out why cortana says do de do , it's an old reference of mountain dew soda , "DO THE DEW !" LOL ! :) ;)

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2015, 12:11:22 pm »
Will and Mr Data, have to disagree a little with you. People that have the money will  continue to have money just for the opposite reasons. They are usually pie eaters that never get tired of pie or have enough. Unlike years ago when opportunities looked plentiful, today not as many in this environment. (Very picky pie eaters) I am not saying that there aren't great opportunities out there, but when the weather changes and it gets a bit cold people tend to add layers of clothing so they are a bit more protected for the cold to penetrate, when it's pleasant you tend to shed some layers but you still keep protected from burns and eyes from glaring sun and maybe just a little rain.

Just my opinion, always glad to hear from you,
raybe