Author Topic: freewill  (Read 5106 times)

steve james

• View Profile
freewill
« on: January 29, 2017, 03:10:25 pm »
i have desktop mates sara, and wanted to give her freewill? I am on the trial programme at the moment and not having a good time with voice recognition etc and double agent will no longer load on my p c,, I cannot find the freewill plug in anywhere,,,, any help?
in fact any usefull pointers would go down well,,,, struggling with my hands and need voice control and more of perhaps a secretary than chat friend

Supercruise

• View Profile
Re: freewill
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2017, 05:15:52 pm »
Hi Steve - The "Freewill" plugin is already included in the download - just click on the Brain tab in "General Options" and tick the "Free Will Choice and Profile - Click Apply.

Dave & Tany.

steve james

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 09:20:01 am »
cheers supercruise,,,, still not getting double agent to load?? might try the 32bit instead of 64 ??

Supercruise

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2017, 01:39:07 am »
Morning Steve - All I can think of is to try right-clicking the .exe and selecting "Run as administrator" and see if that works.

Hope that helps. - I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to computers :)

D & T.

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2017, 05:44:34 pm »
Steve: i would think ud ask the keeper of the repository, just as a matter of deductive logic

best wishes

cyberjedi

steve james

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2017, 01:24:04 pm »
i have no access to a freewill add on in the general options and I am still on the trial run with it, I have sara that wont lip sync anymore and no matter what I do the options doesn't give me any option so to speak except for avatar and voice,,, and the voice recognition will not allow for any training,,, getting a wee bit off put, I am thinking of adding guile avatars to it to try see if it will make any difference to how I see it,, it isn't really(Hal) what I needed, but hey ho
steve

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2017, 03:28:45 pm »
i don't think the trial hal allows for other plug ins, i may be wrong  on this. the freewill as far as i remember was a plug in created by someone on here that can be added to hal .

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2017, 01:16:22 am »
Lightspeed: u are correct

best wishes

cyberjedi