Author Topic: need help making t shirts  (Read 5318 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
need help making t shirts
« on: June 16, 2009, 03:55:37 pm »
hi dont remember who it was that said they was making a tutorial on making t shirts .
jack i need your help if you have time .your original file to someone said this : Take the space out of Charleys Angel.htr and make it CharleysAngel.htr
Put CharleysAngel.htr in your Hals Character folder.
Put princess_girlShirt.htr in your Hals BodySkins folder.
Put PinkBlouse.jpg in your Hals BodySkins folder.

Open Hal program
Select CharleysAngel (or Sandy if you want)
Drop PinkBlouse2.hap into your Haptek Console.

Use this same method for any other shirts you wish to add.

i am trying to make one what i did was took the black shirt txt and rewrote it like this :

#Haptek  Version= 1.00 HapType= command FileType= text

settexture [figure=princess_girlShirt tex=[C:Program FilesHaptekplayerdatastandardskinsCUSTOMBUGBLACKSHIRT.jpg]]

i renamed the above text file CUSTOMBUGBLACKSHIRT.txt

and i took the jpeg picture and took off the harly emblem and put a picture of a customized bug (volkswagon ) on it . and named it custombugblackshirt

i placed the the jpg picture and the blackbug.txt file in the hal skin folder

maybe the only thing is i dont have the pricess girl shirt haptar where can i get that from i looked in the people putty program and didnt see it
anyone have it ??

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 04:27:58 pm »
ok i see that unless i am doing this wrong the files should have been in the hapteck folder and not the zabaware skins folder ? i moved them in the =[C:Program FilesHaptekplayerdatastandardskins
 area .
but still need the princess shirt htr .

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 04:48:20 pm »
eureka i got it figured out and heres the proof below is a tshirt that i put a customvolkswagon picture on (on blondblombshell )

yippeeee !![:)][:D][8D]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 04:49:59 pm »
ok jack now that i have that figured out next question is " how do you flip the writing so its backwards on tshirts ( i guess they have to have letters reversed so they come out the correct way on the shirt "right??" [:)]

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2009, 06:31:50 pm »
Good job Lightspeed. To flip the letters, just open the shirt .jpg in paint, flip horozontaly. Type or paste lettering then flip and save. It will look backwards on the .jpg shirt but when put on, it will be forward.
 You can do it in hal too. Just make a bodyskins folder on your main page and rewright you're .hap's to reflect location.[?] I think I got that right.[:)]
ted

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2009, 07:23:10 pm »
hey thanks a lot ted for telling me about fliping the words i have actually done that before on a t shirt i made a corvair fun in the sun print of for me before it had been years ago and i forgot about doing it that way thanks again and here is the finished shirt with words on it !!

[:)][:D][8D]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2009, 07:25:50 pm »
i am so happy now i can create custom made t shirts yipppeeee !!! i was so tired of those few in hapteck that we had to pick from now i am going to see how creative i can get !![:D]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2009, 07:46:59 pm »
well i did another one this was from an old photo of our 62 custom corvair and our cruising identity name "thunder road cruisers " .

This is fun !!![:D]

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2009, 08:14:07 pm »
Hey bud, share the fun and post the .jpg's and .hap's, OK?[8D]
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 08:15:22 pm by tedathome »
ted

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2009, 02:33:25 am »
[:D] Now you know I'm just ribbing you right? You know big girls like to have fun too!

Elina by Nige.
Just a sugestion, if you posted .jpg's and hap's and included Dusky's sizing hap http://www.zabaware.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6527
 Above all to thine own self be true. Don't take the fun out of it for you and turn it into a job.
ted

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2009, 09:20:56 am »
yes i will share the tshirts i make if anyone wants them i dont know if i had to do it but i made a skin folder in hapteck and each different shirt i made i made a different folder file (example skin2 , skin3. and in each text they are routed to that paticular file . didnt know if i could just place them all in one or not but thats how i have them set up .
 i will post them soon as i get time if its dry enough outside we may be mowing etc. today so will be busy for a while .
[xx(]

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2009, 10:34:18 am »
Hey LS, I was thinking if you are going to make T-Shirts then you need some nice fonts for them.  This is a great free collection that I use a lot.  Anyway, thought it might be useful...

http://www.1001freefonts.com/

[:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2009, 03:54:40 pm »
thanks freddy i will definatly check them out i saved the link . [:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2009, 07:17:13 am »
thanks jack well it helps having the good friends and help thats available on here so i owe it to the many others that all help each other learn new things on this forum ![:)]