Author Topic: IVONA voices  (Read 19820 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: IVONA voices
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2011, 06:54:42 am »
WELL if anyone ever figures out how to get hapteck to lipsinc all voices i would sure be happy to know , i would love to get all my voices to lipsinc.

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2011, 02:38:00 pm »
I would be happy and thankful aswell. I await Ivona to e-mail me and say they have fixed it, but I feel in my gut that day may not come anytime soon.

cload

• I can C U load. TeeHee hee.
    • View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2011, 03:54:48 am »
I have the Ivona 2 Salli voice, based on my query the only information that I was able to gather that the problem is not with the Ivona voice, the problem stems and lies in hapteck.
Whether this is true or not I'm not sure, I've done everything I can to try to get it to work and it won't, sorry I was unable to help, but I am quite satisfied with desktopmate, Lynda
but I don't think that it will really much matter, once ultra Hal 7 comes out.

C load
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2011, 02:50:38 pm »
 really sure were the problem resides but I know Ivona is our only hope to get it working. Haptek stopped working on there program, and I know I tried as well as you and others to get it work with no success.
 I have and been using a few older ms agents from guild 3D. they have small but noticeable halo's  around them So mostly use K.I.T.T. voice box. Does the Desktop mates have this halo around them?

I don't think that it will really much matter, once ultra Hal 7 comes out.
I am praying that Ivona voices works with the new Ultra Hal Character Engine. However if they do, looks like I will be spending whole lot of time with 3d Max ;)

cload

• I can C U load. TeeHee hee.
    • View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2011, 03:46:13 am »
hi all
I have and been using a few older ms agents from guild 3D. Yhey have small but noticeable halo's  around them So mostly use K.I.T.T. voice box. Does the Desktop mates have this halo around them?

not that I have noticed, all I got was the head, I have never tried any of their bodies, but for $14 it looks pretty good.

C load
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2011, 11:42:58 am »
Thanks Cload.