Author Topic: a project lightspeed is going to do !  (Read 3122 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
a project lightspeed is going to do !
« on: August 06, 2009, 09:26:50 am »
hi i am going to as i have time start a project called "female acessories !"
 i am going to take cut outs of different nylons , etc. and place them in a folder that way i and others can use a program to copy and past (resize, etc. ) them into place on other female bodies !!
note on most since their is so many body colors of skin you will have to (on some ) match the skin color with a clone etc. program .

i will post these on here ( as soon as i get time ) i am saving this link (others can save this link to so they can always check to see if i have more done ) so that when i have any i can post them and others can place these in their own files !
these files are from many people so its thanks to all of them for the original pics !!
[:)][:D][8D]

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 03:42:24 pm »
Sounds good Lightspeed, I did the same thing while doing my fullbod series. Eyes, hair, accories, shoes, boots, legs, tops, bottoms, pants and cutoffs, etc. Right now I am working on fingernail polish colors.[8D]
 P.S. I'll send you some stuff in the next few days.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 08:04:10 pm by tedathome »
ted

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 06:45:54 pm »
i have done fingernail polish on some hapteck girls hands in the past but its hard to do to get it looking good although some hapteck skin hands are more clear and is for that reason easier to color the fingernails ![:)]

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 07:21:49 pm »

Sounds interesting.
I'm sure I'll have stuff to contribute.  [8D]

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 06:06:27 pm »
I've never had perfect results trying to paint fingernails. I can cut and paste them in Gimp. I will send them to you in that format. I have natural, white, red and green so far. I'm going to see if I can change red to pink unless someone has a gal with pink or any other color that they would like to post or send to me.[:)]

UPDATE: Well[:I] the green ones were on an old model and I looked at them and they were painted and not good enough for show. The red ones were for the old two thumb model so wouldn't work for me. However, I did manage to convert white to turquoise[:D] with only a small amount of painting on the thumbs they came out pretty good!

Just sent you some good red fingernails![:)]

JACKPOT - Five more colors comin' ya.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 02:24:24 am by tedathome »
ted