dupa

Author Topic: New Handheld Skin.  (Read 5277 times)

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
New Handheld Skin.
« on: May 23, 2005, 04:02:03 am »
For the those days when you just can't get back to the Starship because you are being troubled by aliens, what better way to keep in touch than the rugged all-atmosphere PocketHal.  Particularly handy when you need to translate Clingon.

Download Attachment: STHandHeld.zip
173.77 KB

Insert Image:
« Last Edit: May 23, 2005, 04:10:33 am by freddy888 »

Dr.Benway

• View Profile
New Handheld Skin.
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2005, 06:29:48 am »
There we have it, a colourful thing from outer space. You have surpassed yourself, Roger. It's perfect.

I am reading that Art is asking us to join hands and summon the great Medeksza. I can't wait untill He [8D] is going to speak to us. Let's hope he doesn't introduce changes to the Hal interface or you need to revamp your skins in the near future.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2005, 06:53:35 am by Dr.Benway »

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
New Handheld Skin.
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2005, 10:24:10 am »
let us pray that there are no difficult skin changes because my eyes are still recovering from tooclosetomonitoritis.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
New Handheld Skin.
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2005, 04:24:43 pm »
Yes, I figured since I have to submit a weekly status / progress at my work it would be nice to spread my suffering around a bit! <G>

Seriously, I think we are all waiting anxiously to hear news of HAL's progress or ETA.

I'm still not quite sure about the joining hands thing...LOL!

BTW, Great work on the skins rog!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

Dr.Benway

• View Profile
New Handheld Skin.
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2005, 09:01:00 am »
quote:
Originally posted by Art

Yes, I figured since I have to submit a weekly status / progress at my work it would be nice to spread my suffering around a bit! <G>

Seriously, I think we are all waiting anxiously to hear news of HAL's progress or ETA.

I'm still not quite sure about the joining hands thing...LOL!

BTW, Great work on the skins rog!

I am hip!

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
New Handheld Skin.
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2005, 09:53:42 am »
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to change the options menu in hal?  Perhaps i would be meddling with the great Medeksza's creation too much though?!  

I'm thinking about the idea DrBenway had about a winamp type skin.  On that subject a small framed skin alongside winamp is a nice looking setup.  

There's a lot of talk about integrating music/photos too, so a matching set of skins/windows would be cool running along side the main Hal console.

Heck why not go all the way and make 'HalExplorer' to replace windows explorer!!

Dr.Benway

• View Profile
New Handheld Skin.
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2005, 02:13:21 pm »
You mean... Ultra Hal... as shell? In the end that idea may be more up Medeksza's alley than one might think. You may have read that Ultra Hal Assistant was once known as Bob Os. It is my guess that Medeksza in that time borrowed the name from the infamous Microsoft Bob, also known as "Os Bob". When Os Bob flopped Microsoft replaced it with Microsoft 95.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2005, 02:13:56 pm by Dr.Benway »