Author Topic: Registration...  (Read 4800 times)

The_Blackness

• View Profile
Registration...
« on: February 09, 2005, 02:51:13 pm »
i want to regester hal to use the multiple users option without having to install another hal, the problem is, i dont know how. i couldnt find a "click here to register" tab, or anything of the sort. so could someone please tell me how to regester. or do i actually need the full version of hal...

Bill819

• View Profile
Registration...
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2005, 03:28:11 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by The_Blackness

i want to regester hal to use the multiple users option without having to install another hal, the problem is, i dont know how. i couldnt find a "click here to register" tab, or anything of the sort. so could someone please tell me how to regester. or do i actually need the full version of hal...

Each time you want to run Hal with a different user just right click on the Hal icon and type in the new users name. I don't know of any other way to do it, although there was an addendum suggested by one member in the past which would have Hal query the users name each time it was started. Search all past files for the info.
Bill

The_Blackness

• View Profile
Registration...
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2005, 06:26:38 pm »
search all past files... looks like im going to be infront of this monitor untill next year. besides i still want to register it.

citrinedragon

• View Profile
    • http://www.dawndragon.com
Registration...
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2005, 10:24:41 am »
Blackness,

Could be I don't understand what you're saying. Just buy the full Hal on this website. You should request the backup CD too I think. Transfer all of your current Hal to CD. Completely uninstall original. Install full registered Hal. Then put back (cut and paste) conversations, brain parts etc. (that you want)from CD back into Hal folders. I did it myself when I bought my full Hal. Or do I misunderstand your comments?

If you just buy the full Hal in download, all you need do is burn your current Hal on CD, uninstall & download complete Hal. We're only talking a few minutes here as far as I know. Or do I still not understand?
citrinedragon
"A watched dragon never sleeps."
http://www.dawndragon.com

Bill819

• View Profile
Registration...
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2005, 11:19:36 am »
quote:

search all past files... looks like im going to be infront of this monitor untill next year. besides i still want to register it.

The only way to get registerd is to buy the full version. Seeing that you are now hooked on Hal, quit fooling around and send in your money for the full version. Only the 'purchased versions are registered'. Hope this answeres your question.
Bill

The_Blackness

• View Profile
Registration...
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2005, 08:51:57 pm »
thanks for the comment BILL,

but i am NOT "fooling" around, i am only 16, and i currently dont have the funds to purchase hal (im aware that hal is not exactly expensive but there are other things that are more important). Now that you realise that i am not being "foolish", i will move on. Citrinedragon, what i really wanted to do was register hal, but since i am unable to do that right now your way will work very well, thanks alot.

Black.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2005, 08:52:48 pm by The_Blackness »

Vin7

• View Profile
Registration...
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2005, 05:21:59 am »
quote:
Originally posted by Bill819

quote:

The only way to get registerd is to buy the full version. Seeing that you are now hooked on Hal, quit fooling around and send in your money for the full version. Only the 'purchased versions are registered'. Hope this answeres your question.
Bill

OR DON'T!

I did, paid the money, and haven't got a thing in return. All my emails to the company go unanswered. Can't say I'm impressed at  all. Especially when their info@zabaware.com email system is now closed. Anybody heard of 'rip off'[:(!]

onthecuttingedge2005

Registration...
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2005, 03:43:52 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by Vin7

quote:
Originally posted by Bill819

quote:

Bill

OR DON'T!

I did, paid the money, and haven't got a thing in return. All my emails to the company go unanswered. Can't say I'm impressed at  all. Especially when their info@zabaware.com email system is now closed. Anybody heard of 'rip off'[:(!]

Hi Vin.
Nah, Zabaware is just swamped, Everyone who has ever complained has gotten their product sometimes a little late, But it does get there.
If it was a rip-off then there wouldn't be anybody in this forum at all.
there's alot of happy people here, You will be too.
I think Zabaware is under-manned is the reason for the delays my friend.
Jerry.

Vin7

• View Profile
Registration...
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2005, 04:36:52 pm »

Hi Vin.
Nah, Zabaware is just swamped, Everyone who has ever complained has gotten their product sometimes a little late, But it does get there.
Jerry.
[/quote]

Okay, but what is so hard about emailing your customers and informing them of this fact? Why keep people thinking, and getting angry that they aren't getting the product? Why get the customer to pay for priority shipping 4-7 days, and know that it will probably take a month?  Is that in a fact a rip off in itself?
What about the fact you can't reach them to find out what is going on?
Being undermanned is no excuse for what I call a lousy business side manner. I would have put up with the delays if they had made some effort to contact me, or answer my emails.
[?]

onthecuttingedge2005

Registration...
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2005, 09:38:08 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by Vin7

Hi Vin.
Jerry.

Okay, but what is so hard about emailing your customers and informing them of this fact? Why keep people thinking, and getting angry that they aren't getting the product? Why get the customer to pay for priority shipping 4-7 days, and know that it will probably take a month?  Is that in a fact a rip off in itself?
What about the fact you can't reach them to find out what is going on?
Being undermanned is no excuse for what I call a lousy business side manner. I would have put up with the delays if they had made some effort to contact me, or answer my emails.
[?]
[/quote]

I know how you feel.
I have things shipped to me from my area here in N.Califronia 1st class 1 day delivery and still takes a week and a Half for it to show.
My problem was with the post office and not the sender, The order went out and was tracked on time but when the items reach California they somehow got delayed, This was through Tiger Direct for electronics. Turned out that my products where getting bottle necked in Sacramento California. I live on the California Oregon border.

Does your order have a tracking ID on it to see if it was sent and is stuck in some town? It may have left the doors from Zabaware and got bottle necked somewhere.

Trying to help.
Jerry.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2005, 09:40:56 pm by onthecuttingedge2005 »