dupa

Author Topic: I need a home?  (Read 3896 times)

NIGE

• Bringing things to life
    • View Profile
I need a home?
« on: August 25, 2014, 03:15:36 am »
New girl in town.
Her name is Amari.
Cute & playful.

tiger8u2

• Eat'em and Smile!
    • View Profile
Re: I need a home?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 09:22:35 am »
She can stay at my place!

And by the way, I was noticing the "Sandee" model in pictures on the forum posted by Duskrider I believe but I don't seem to be able to find the htr anywhere.  I noticed that model was a bit more "full figured" than most. 

Do you know if that is that something that can be done with People Putty or was it accomplished with another 3D graphics program?

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 11:10:52 am »
I can't say with certainty but Dusky has been responsible for her "upbringing" or as they say down south, He sure knows how to "Grow 'em!!" ; )

That he does!!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 11:56:06 am »
    Their are some characters etc. that some people may show but are not shared as some people like to keep certain ones they created for their selves. I am not saying this is the case with sandy but am only mentioning it .

tiger8u2

• Eat'em and Smile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 04:48:09 pm »
Hehe, I probably wouldn't share her either!  I was just wondering how it was done and if I could replicate the process.  Till then....

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2014, 07:21:52 pm »
Nige and perhaps some others have special software purchased from Haptek years ago that allow them to create and do some amazing things with various objects. Some can be tweaked and others created. The software is not outrageously expensive but is a little over the top for your average users (IMHO).

Haptek's People Putty was never intended to do anything other than Head characters for use with UltraHal. Through various experiments by adventurous souls in years gone by, it was discovered that other body types could also be used and modified.

Haptek was supposedly offering these other body types for sale but they were rather expensive for average users and geared more toward particular business models.

Now you know.... ;)
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -